Do you think blondes will always be better then brunettes why does society make blondes more special?

Most Helpful Guy

• Better at what, looking good? It's a question of taste. Some prefer blondes, other brunettes. Natural blondes tend to become rare because of the recessive gene for that hair color. You could say that's why. But, most of all I believe it's for the same reason society makes whites special compared to black people. And that reason is all but fair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither is better, haha. Different people might have a preference for one of the two hair colors, but hair color alone isn't what determines overall attractiveness -- facial features and body type are way more important.

Natural blonde hair is much less common than natural brown hair, so that may be where the "special" aspect comes from.

What Guys Said 7

• The media has created the image of the dumb blonde who is submissive and has no thoughts of her own. THis type appeals to the
    Trump men who, after all, dominate our society. He's arrived three of them, thorough not all were blondes..

• They are not more special. It's just a hair colour lol not a gift from the universe that certain people are given.

• No I prefer brunettes

• im 50/50 on brunettes and blonds or other hair colors it just depends on the girl.

• i prefer brunettes or red heads honestly i think it depends on the person and there preference

• Lighter is more beautiful and feminine.

I've seen ugly ass blondes with ugly ass features your telling me that's beautiful please lol

• I actually think that brunettes look nicer.

What Girls Said 7

• I think they will be... Not sure why. I'm not blonde, but I see it all the time. Blondes seem to be having heaps more fun than the rest of us for some reason.

• For some weird reason most men I know prefer brunettes. I haven't really noticed that blondes were preferred.

• That's actually not true , a lot of women with dark hair are being favoured now a days... Look at Kim kartrashian, Kylie Jenner , beyonce exc...

You get mad points for the 'Kim Kartrashian' line lol well played XD

• never heard of that
    i prefer the dark hair
    but I will say that blond is a rare hair color (next to red) and people generally see more value in what's rare

• Brunettes are hotter!

• better? i think brunettes are always prettier and more charming

• Yeah cause they have higher estrogen levels so no matter what people say, men will always prefer them.

True for a quick fuck lol

No. Actually it's scientifically proven that blondes have higher estrogen levels. My hair is naturally light brown so I have nothing to gain by admitting this fact. It is what it is.