How did you guys spend your summer?

Updates:
3mo Anything interesting? :)

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• We by camping and hiking and swimming and canoeing and horseback riding and did a bicycle ride for charity and played with dogs and rode in a boat and drank beer by the camp fire.

Most of the time I was at work, though. Summer's not over yet! We just booked another camping trip!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an amazing time! :)
    I ended up graduating from High School, and I traveled around a lot. I went to Virginia to go see the White House. I stepped into George Washington's house for the first time. It was so cool! Then I traveled 6 hours down to North Carolina! We were in a blue beach house, and I woke up right next to the ocean for a week and a half. I absolutely loved it! I did not want to go back home! Hahaha.
    Now school is starting back up again, and I will be working soon. (PetSmart.)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

George Washingtons house and land was my favorite thing to see there. He was a pretty intelligent man.

What Guys Said 14

• Working and planning

0|0
    0|0
  • Hiked the badlands, visited national parks, had some nice sex, went to a Brit Floyd concert, ate some sushi, almost sank our motorboat, played a lot of baseball, umpired even more baseball, and rode my hoverboard around.

Once July started, the fun was over and I started my summer job in the corn fields pollinating. But the season ended Tuesday! Yay!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing fun really. Eat, sleep, work, workout.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working, at the bar or sleeping tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to summer camp and I'm going to a few concerts this month. Several beach trips and two desert trips. Went to a few fancy restaurants. Went kayaking and swimming. Not a very eventful summer.

0|0
    0|1
  • Worked like 50 hours a week lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Volunteered and worked at my internship and was bum for the most part

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel to the places I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Job...

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is the summer?😂

0|0
    0|0
  • learning languages like czech, russian

0|0
    0|0
  • Working 50 to 60 hour weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • orgies in my backyard.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Work, travel, being wild, and being spoiled by a very special someone.

0|2
    0|0
  • Shh, it ain't over YET!

0|1
    0|0
  • I worked mainly. Nothing too interesting to share.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work, ride my horses, shopping, etc

0|2
    0|0
  • Netflix, sleeping, & eating. Summer '16 was absolutely the most boring summer in my sixteen years of living

0|0
    0|0
  • Classes

0|0
    0|0
  • Amusement parks, horseback riding, mini golf and Zoo.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been preparing for university and hanging out with my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer's yet to come...

0|0
    0|0