How good are you at puzzles?

How good are you at puzzles ?
Did you ever get to where you could work this puzzle , without taking it apart and rebuilding it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like puzzles, but I cannot solve a damn Rubik's cube for the life of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im pretty good at puzzles. And I like how hard and challenging they could be.

What Girls Said 2

• I love puzzles! I can solve a Rubik's cube in under two minutes.. although I learnt it through memorising the algorithm as opposed to thinking methodically on the solution to solving it. The former isn't very impressive, anyone can do it.

I'm also a huge fan of detective games that require one to deduce something based on the given information. I like spending my time figuring out a solution to those problems.. I find math fun too, although I wouldn't exactly call my mathematical knowledge to be anywhere advance. Tho I still enjoy solving math problems.

• I'm okay at them. The largest I've solved was, I think, 5,000 pieces. When it comes to the Rubik's Cube, I've solved it only 2 times. Not very good.

What Guys Said 0