For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling (WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?

during that era (1990s) of any pro wrestling organization/promotion (WWE, WCW and ECW)?

My most favorite wrestler of the Monday Night Wars has to be Sting.

• Stone Cold Steve AustinFor those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?
    0% (0)19% (3)15% (3)Vote
  • The RockFor those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?
    50% (2)19% (3)25% (5)Vote
  • StingFor those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?
    0% (0)6% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • GoldbergFor those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • The UndertakerFor those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?
    25% (1)38% (6)35% (7)Vote
  • Ric FlairFor those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?
    0% (0)6% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Others
    25% (1)12% (2)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Stone Cold. I liked the feud between Stone Cold and Vince during the 90's.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The Rock. Sting was really cool, too! I liked the Hardy boys and Lita as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Undertaker, King Booker, the Boogeyman lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't watch wrestling!

0|0
    0|0
  • I lie i cheat i steal, eddie guerrero

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14