Would you rather wear earbuds or headphones?

I'd rather wear headphones any day of the week. They're better, in my opinion, and contribute less to hearing impairment.

• Earbuds.Would you rather wear earbuds or headphones?
  • Headphones.Would you rather wear earbuds or headphones?
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Headphones at home. Earbuds if I'm out and about or working out.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Headphones tend to hurt my ears after a while especially the top cartilage, and I always have to take out my cartilage earring when I wear headphones because its sooo uncomfortable.
    Also, I have a slight hearing disability so having sound going directly and closer into my ear that earbuds do, is better and it just have better sound for me.
    The sound with headphones is more faint for some reason.
    Im not really concerned about hearing impairment because I already have hearing impairment to begin with. 😂

• Both. I use professional equipment where I have to hear properly when I am working on audio production. I grew up in the 90's, we didn't have earbuds then. So it really depends on how its designed, the brand and the sound quality. Most ear/head phones are just for basic sound, and if the male plug is messed up, it causes sound issues.

• I like the full surround sound of headphones but they tend to be more expensive. I like earbuds because they are cheaper. I tend to put the right earbud in the left ear and the left earbud in the right ear and it gives me that surround sound feel hah. I like to listen to most of my music in bed so having headphones is annoying, so i chose earbuds.

• I feel straight up like an alien when I wear headphones. earbuds for the win, especially since they're easy to hide in class lol

• Besides when I'm trying to sleep I favor headphones because they just way better in so many ways. But a lot of times besides when I'm trying to sleep I can't even wear my Beats and wear earbuds more often 😒

• I use earbuds to listen to music at the gym. Other than that, I don't use either.

• Earbuds every time. They have to be in ear though.

• Headphones slips off my ears a lot

• I prefer headphones. I have small ears, and even the smallest earbuds don't quite fit my ear. I like the Bose noise canceling ones.

• Headphones

Ear buds are convinient for outside

• Earbuds. More portable, don't mess up my hair, can wear a hat and any hairstyle, easier to hide.

• I can't stand headphones because I usually get headaches when I have headbands or hats on my head. Also, they're too bulky. I love earbuds.

• Earbuds are way better.

• Earbuds.

What Guys Said 6

• Headphones start to press against my jawbone. The stubble on my face eventually wears away the coating on the sponge earpieces.

Earphones are better. However, they get uncomfortable after a prolonged period too, and if you have a good pair with active noise cancelling, that means you have a battery pack swinging on the wire. When that falls off or snags on something, and the buds pull in your ears, that HURTS.

• Headphones are so overrated.

A good pair of earbuds (IEMs) is such better detail and quality than headphones. Much more accurate sounding and fine-tuned.
    If you're not in this school of thought, you need to find higher quality IEMs.

Also, IEMs are way more portable, and for they're easier to put in, and if you get well-designed ones they won't hurt even after hours of wearing them. But headphones always make my ears sweat and itch.

• Always earbuds when going around but headphones produce better quality sound so sometimes thats nice too. Earbuds should be between $100-200 for a good pair, maybe even $300 or 400 If you wanna splurge a little

• headphones, earbuds hurt my ears

• Ear buds u can take anywhere tho ;) and the teacher won't catch u :p

• Earbuds.