isn't this video funny AF :D?

It makes me laugh whenever I watch this video :D Especially when he goes red and takes out his knuckles for a fight, Lmao :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• At first, I was unamused.

😂😂 "suck my prick" got me.

- - - Dude is SO aggressive. Wtf is he on?

• Lmao did he put a pen in between his knuckles so he could stab him? He's going to find you and cut you' neck

• if it was funny then I would laugh

U just dont have good sense of humor :D

sorry I have wanted to say that line because its a bit bitchy and haven't had the guts or opportunity to until now.

What Guys Said 3

• He's just some typical loud mouth asshole that's scared shirtless to act on all his threats. He reminds me of a little yapping pomeranian. Those sorts of guys are annoying. They always talk shit and then you tell them their too much of a pussy to do anything and then they walk away with their tail between their legs telling you how lucky you were this time. Typical cowards.

• Who you ask here?
    You want to fight outside?
    You motherr feker
    😂😂

• Seemed like the desk clerk had nothing better to do than provoke the guy calling him gay even though he was a jerk who should have been tossed out of the place.