Which tablet would you recommend me to get for college course-use, video game emulators and overall speed performance?

I'm just wondering since I plan on getting a tablet to bring with me to college so I can rent eBooks on it and also install an N64 emulator when I'm on a break from homework assignments.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S2(or any future generations)Which tablet would you recommend me to get for college course-use, video game emulators and overall speed performance?
  • iPad (Pro, Air or Mini)Which tablet would you recommend me to get for college course-use, video game emulators and overall speed performance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tab S2, I have it. There's a lot you can do with it, especially for what you want it for. I think it's better than an iPad. I prefer it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Have you considered the Surface Pro 4 or Surface Book also? Surface Book can be both a laptop and a tablet and has a dedicated GPU also.

I think you can just dual boot Android OS and have Windows 10 means easy access to almost all emulators available.

If you insist on getting an IPad for games, then go for iPad pro.

• You can't run emulators on iOS so if that's really important to you then go for Android.

Not unless if I can jailbreak it, which I'll admit, is a hassle for me.

• galaxy is more awesome

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S2(or any future generations)