*Warning! Trigger warning and chilling lyrics!* Can u listen to this without getting chills?

I know I can't yet I love this song! (I know I'm a twisted deranged person)

Some info about the song:

It's based off the Calumbine shooting! 😬 and the song begins with a REAL recorded 911 phone call! This little girl is calling because her brother committed suicide while she's home alone :( LISTEN CAREFULLY. (My hairs are standing up typing this lol). And when the song starts, some of the lyrics are " GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD... All your friends are fucking DEAD!", "I'm having so much fun... killing everyone that you ever loved!"

I'm sorry if u find this offensive :( just don't take it serious... I just wanted to show u this shocking song. And don't start being an asshole because I WARNED YOU!

@polocrew I think it'll be interesting to hear from you 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't get chills, just kinda sat there staring at the wall through the suicide 911 call, and then enjoyed the rest of the song

I know it's so bad ass!

Thanks for the MHO

No problem👍👊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Emmure is garbage 💀💀

• If didn't give me chills but I really don't like it, or the meaning behind it, or the call at the beginning

• Didn't listen. Figured a song about a mass shooting just isn't my thing.

• it is a bad song, music is supposed to be art this is far from art

Meh it depends on how you see it. Like a painting for example, I find a beautiful painting of mountains true art but not the type of painting that looks like you puked all over the paper of u get what I mean

picasso has a lot of paintings that are like 3 dots on a paper and he is an artist lol

Exactly :p

• Well that's sick...

• Damn I only read your explanation I'm not going to listen to it cause I got chills only reading

• Hmmmm I got something worse.

A uncle who rapes and sexually abuses teenage boys. Ages 12-16

Worse? This is murder we're talking about! Plus that ain't a song... :p

What Guys Said 7

• ... ok interesting. I would suggest not listening to this kinda music while you are going through the bullshit you are right now. Just simply don't, its a dead end.

OK here the funny thing lol it actually helps me stay alive! It makes me feel better about myself I don't know how to explain it. But I promise this won't do anything bad I've been listening to it for years now :)

I agree with Mario. I've been listening too this stuff for quite some time, and it's done no harm and kept me alive

@FallOutBoy2001 mmmmmk just sayin I've been there before and there is better ways to channel your energy.

• Omg I'm soooo triggered *explodes*

Don't tell me you like metal😱😱

😂😂😂 that was funny

@Triss Thank you lol.

• Mario k wtf

• Sounded like they having gay orgy or shit

• nope, because I can't understand most of it anyway. I never listen to Lyrics unless it's German

• Half of it was just spam. I hate it when songs do that.

• oh thanks man for sharing this song, it was crazy af

i liked it

"I was crazy AF!" ..."I liked it!" Lmao you sound like me 😂