If you could be any animal, what would you choose, and why?

1|1
13|23

Most Helpful Girl

• A Cat, @melody96.
    I have Loved Cats all of my Life, and with never Having caused me any Strife, I would Enjoy being a Girl or a Boy.
    As long as I Could go Out some and More, and Not have to be Tapped behind the Door, being a Cat is where it is At.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Meow, @Melody96, Happy you are Purring and still Pussyfooting around, hun.. Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xxoo

What Guys Said 23

• The hippopotamus because I could fuck with lions and crocodiles and they won't do shit to me! Jeah!
    ichef.bbci.co.uk/.../p03dtkw2.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd be the dog on account of the public bum-licking!

3|0
    0|0
  • A crow. One interesting thing that many people don't know is that the crow can memorise faces very well. If someone were to attack a fellow crow, we would rally and attack that person.
    Also, it reminds me of Itachi from Naruto.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hamster... so I could run in that wheel or in a ball all day, yet still be cute and cuddly.

2|0
    0|1
  • i would choose to be a falcon or an eagle. so i could fly high and fly anywhere i want to

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a tiger. A white tiger to be exact.

I've always loved tigers along with things like dragons (eastern things). They just look really cool and are good at being both active and lazy.

2|0
    0|0
  • tiger or lion

2|0
    0|0
  • My fiancee used to always call me her Bear so I'll stick with that www.nwf.org/.../...ing-Kevin-Dietrich-570x375.ashx

1|0
    0|0
  • A dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be a cate, in a rich family who would give me a posh cat house, a catio and salmon with shrimps for lunch.

1|0
    0|0
  • A dog because I could do this
    cedonulli.com/.../non-commenters.jpg

1|0
    1|0
  • a bear, because they are awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • a cat, people would pet me all day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tough question... but I'd probably be an awl. I like the night. I'm comfortable when there are less humans around...

1|0
    0|0
  • horses.
    i mean free horses, they are absolutely beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Donald Trump coz he's rich

1|0
    0|0
  • Killer whaleeeee
    The. I can roam the oceans without worrying about getting eatten by anything

1|0
    0|0
  • a dog so i can lick my own balls

1|0
    0|0
  • Alien

1|0
    0|0
  • any thats free, i don't mind which

0|0
    0|0
  • A dinosaur