What is the most ridiculous dream you ever had?

dreamt I got pregnant, but not your typical way.
I was at a friends wedding and her 5 year old kid kept annoying me and climbing under my dress and annoying me and making me feel uncomfortable. And I told her a billion times to stop or I would tell her mother! but she keeps doing it, then suddenly I trip in my heels and fall into the splits on top of her. When I got up and looked underneath me she was gone. And then I notice my bulging belly. To my shock I realised where she went and I was suddenly pregnant with my best friends daughter! 😩

What crazy dreams you've had?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 nights ago, I dreamed I was on a school trip with my family and classmates. One of the attractions was about avoiding walking legs (without a body). As I turned around, I saw my mom driving a cargo bike, wearing a baywatch swimsuit. In front, my father and his twin brother were jumping, wearing baby clothes. My mother warned them that they would flip over, and they did!!! I laughed so hard I woke up :P

What Guys Said 4

• Whoa!!

• lmao at your dream xD
    i mostly had nightmares which makes me wake up in the middle of my sleep and scream loudly

• My having a girlfriend. I mean can you imagine? 😂

• No dream, sleep is boring that way

What Girls Said 3

• I still Have a Husband out in Egypt here, dear, and a year ago, I Dreamed ISIS was Chasing me all over Egypt and when they had Confronted me they Told me with Fierce Pierce Eyes: "We warned you Not to come back but you would not listen. Now you are Not going back home."
    I Woke up and again Realized to My own Eyes that perhaps God is still Talking to me and 'Warning' me on His own End, that I am Not to Return and to Stay Put.
    Good luck and Great question, @Melody96... We Dream for a reason. xx

• A T-Rex was attacking the city I live in near the Billa and I was in a trolley and I had two classmates (who at that time were a disgusting couple) nearby. They didn't care what was happening outside and almost had sex (I woke up before of them having sex in the trolley 😂), so I had to do something against that T-Rex alone. 😂

Don't let me dream, pls, for humanity's well being! 😂

• I had a dream my friend and I were being chased by aliens throughout outer space. o_O Talk about odd.