Best TV brand? Ever bought a refurbished TV?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• We have an LG and have been extremely happy with it. As for refurbished, tosy's TVs are completely different that before digital. If a TV has a problem right after it is initially purchased, and the factory takes it back, fixes it, then sells it again with the same warranty as when new, it is usually a good deal and will not five you any problems. But if someone else tries to fix it, it is likely not a complete fix and check-out, so I would avoid those.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It's through Sears or Walmart so I guess it went back right?

• Show All
    • 3mo

So I should I check the actual company website?

• 3mo

That sounds like a good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• We have a Samsung and are very happy with it. Before that I had a Toshiba

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

My boyfriend had a Sony before and it was good but as soon as we got the Samsung and we saw the difference... Samsung is the way forward

• Show All
    • 3mo

Depends on the model...
      When we bought ours I happened to work for the shop so we got 12% off.

• 3mo

Considering you are saying it's expensive I'm assuming you are looking to get a big one? 50"+?

What Guys Said 5

• Only go refurbished if it comes with a good/decent warranty. No such thing as best brand, but their are good brands, such as Sony, LG, Samsung, sharp. Insignia and vizio are decent if your on a budget. Remember you can't go solly based on brand, as top quality brands can have a bad model. Always read reviews and compare features to get the best bang for the buck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone will probably say Samsung. I have two of em and don't the picture quality, it's clear but over saturated. I personally like Vizio's video quality better thought there are plenty of great brands like LG, Sony, and Sharp, up to you to choose which you like best.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What about tcl or hisense?

• 3mo

Had no experience with TCL and don't usually here too much about it but I have had a Hisense. Video quality was actually pretty good but I thought that sound was lacking :/ Gave it to a friend and he's had it for a year with no problems. Their TVs are also quite slim and sleek.

• Samsung I think makes the best TVs. I've seen them all close together in stores other than Best Buy. They are usually the most expensive ones though. I currently have a 6 year old Toshiba that is still going strong because it was the best priced and highest quality picture I saw at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an LG and it's done great for me. Samsung, Toshiba and Panasonic are also good brands. I would be wary of a refurb unless it was a factory refurb and came with a warranty.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So I should I check the actual company website?

• I have a Hisense TV and a Toshiba. The hisense is the slightly better but also the slightly newer.
    They both do what they are made for.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• LG, Sony, Samsung, and Panasonic are all pretty good tv brands.

I have a larger Samsung LED tv downstairs and a LG LED one in my room. I think both are good. My parents have a Panasonic and I thought it was also good. I have not bought a refurbished one.

0|0
    0|0
  • we always go with Sony

0|0
    0|0
  • Sony, Panasonic and Samsung I would say

0|0
    0|0