Why do you love football and why you enjoy watching it?

what`s your fav sport

• I don't know i just love it
    41% (7)44% (7)42% (14)Vote
  • i don`t enjoy it
    29% (5)19% (3)24% (8)Vote
  • i don`t love football i love sex
    30% (5)37% (6)34% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Girl

• The players

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• which sort of "football" are we talking about?

Waiting for "hand egg" comments from euro-fuckwits...

0|2
    0|1
  • I used to like watching it since everyone in my family including uncles, cousins, and even dad who lived in a different country than us at the time would watch together.

Dad would call us... lol

And it was fun to pick teams and see who wins.

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy standard football from time to time.
    I hate American Football :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like football

0|0
    0|0
  • Because footballers are very sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

that`s the girls reason !!

• I don't love football, but I like watching a live pro game in the stadium.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know, I just do. I didn't until I got to America, then I started watching it and was like "damn, this is fun!".
    The only thing I dislike is that there's waaay too many breaks. I think it would be more awesome if it was faster, less stops, more play.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I enjoy watching it I'm not a super fan or anything like that lol but I do enjoy watching it, going to Superbowl parties and the like.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

im talking about the real football

• 3mo

So am I American Football is real Football.

• Are you talking about American football? Or actual football aka soccer? I love footy, ita fun to play and somwtimes fun to watch, as for American football, dont really watch it unless the bears play, yeah i know the bears suck but their still my favorite af team. As for my favorite sports, id say martial art competitions, rugby, world football, lacross and i forgot the name of it but you play world footy while your inside a giant bubble and bounce off each other etc..

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

actual football

• 3mo

Thats what i thought, euro trip got me into man united and man u got me into watching footy, i used to play it as a kid and in high school, but never really watched it until man united, i also like colchester united, but i mostly only watch premier league games and coca cola league games, once in a while i'll watch MLS

• To see someone get tackled and possibly get hurt. Yep most people love that... I'm just watching it for the half time or when the cheerleader do the dances I guess and not to mention beer and wings night

0|0
    0|0
  • Great reason to grt up early and fire up the grill and smoker, have a cigar and a few too many beers and complain how your fantasy football teams blows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just go to watch football because free beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u say American football I sometimes watch it and like it, cause its violent. I also like to watch Soccer ofcourse, for only my national team.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy watching baseball and football. I enjoy playing basketball!

0|1
    0|0
  • football is just as stupid as curling to me. plus, too much money involved into it, dramas and drama queens

0|0
    1|0
  • I like to see it occasionally, but only when Benfica plays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Like watching grass grow. Mildly more entertaining than baseball. A real sleeper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz Manchester United

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why, I just love it.

0|0
    0|0