What type of music is your favorite? And why?

0|1
13|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Classic rock, Pop, punk rock, country (some), Indie, and Metal. I CAN'T stand Rap, Trap, Hip-Hop, or R&B

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Pop and rap more then anything but I appreciate classical work as well. I don't like any rock, punk, metal, etc music though.

2|4
    0|0
  • Probably power metal just because I feel like there's quite a lot of versatility, like you can get music that's going to pump you up or you can get soulful, slower songs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heavy metal, alternative, rnb, club music pretty much makes me feel so relax and at ease. Makes me block out the world in some ways and other times makes me reflect on good times (this probably leans more towards club music since most of my good memories was in clubs :P)

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically love listening to rock songs. I'm not too complicated though. I can like different music styles.

0|1
    0|0
  • none

0|1
    0|0
  • pop and classical

0|1
    0|0
  • I love RnB and hip hop because I love the beat!

1|1
    0|0
  • i like jazz and classic music. I find it very relaxing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rock, metal.
    I don't know tbh. I grew up with it, so that's probably why haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Country the older though not what they play now (other than Chris Stapleton). Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Travis, Alan Jackson Tritt, Clint Black, Randy Travis, and Chris Stapleton.

0|1
    0|0
  • Country cause why not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to christian rap, and christian hip hop.

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• New flavour of the week. Whatever this genre is. Hip-chill?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XcgZZVbHog

1|0
    0|0
  • Good music

0|1
    0|0
  • Classical

0|1
    0|0
  • Classic rock, rap, some hip-hop

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Rap, Funk, R&B, House music, Industrial, Classic rock, Punk, Hardcore, Speed metal, grunge, Show tunes, Thrash metal, Death metal, Grind core, Goth,1970's rock,1960's rock, Acid rock, Hippie rock, Metalrap, FunkRock, Jazz fusion and some stuff that defies musical boundaries.

0|1
    0|0