Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for Microsoft Word, College Assignments, video game emulators and speed performance use?

just save up more money for a Galaxy Tab S2 "9.7" in. later on this year?

I'm trying to decide between a Tab E and a Tab S2 since the Tab E seems like pretty much just a cheaper version of the Tab S2 "9.7" with less internal memory. However, the hardware of the S2 seems more powerful. Need something that I can use for Microsoft Word and for something that can run video game emulators smoothly as well as running any applications smoothly.

• Buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E.Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for Microsoft Word, College Assignments, video game emulators and speed performance use?
    0% (0)100% (1)100% (1)Vote
  • Save up money for later and buy a Galaxy Tab S2 "9.7"Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for Microsoft Word, College Assignments, video game emulators and speed performance use?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• Microsoft is free to students. Just use your school email.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Any of their tablets?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yeah but I'm asking a question regarding a portable device (that's not a home computer or laptop), a tablet in particular, that I can use for the following things I've mentioned that I plan on using for, not if whether or not Office 365 is free.

• 3mo

Android device for sure