Which video game should I buy?

I've get paid today and tomorrow after deciding I'm going to buy a video game but I can't decide which one as I've heard mixed things about no mans sky
I've heard deus ex mankind divided is great but Its only been out since yesterday
An I'M GOING to pre-order Mafia 3 sometime and I'm thinking about doing that tomorrow
I'm also going to pre-order Dishonored 2 but that I'm going to wait a month to do

• No Man's SkyWhich video game should I buy?
  • Deus Ex:Mankind DividedWhich video game should I buy?
  • Mafia IIIWhich video game should I buy?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get no mans sky. Sure it's a mile wide but it's only an inch deep.. It's so so so so so unbelievably boring. You find a planet. Do shitty boring tedious repetitive collection tasks just to be able to gather stuff to move to the next planet and do the same thing again.

If you're into that then sure. But. Honestly the game is just an endless repeat of things you'll experience in the beginning. And the planets are absolutely nothing like how they are in trailers.

In the videos they look vibrant and teaming with life and beautiful colours when in reality they're just bland shitty boring landscapes with the odd weird deformed creature appearing every few minutes. It's so bad. Haha. Not to mention lonely.. It would be alright if it had multiplayer (as was promised). But it dosent 😕. Maybe if it goes on sale or something pick it up but as it currently is its just not worth it. It's just a boring endless do and repeat game that trailers overhyped and lied about.

Tbh I think Mafia 3 is the best choice out of those. I'm pretty pumped for it. The second one was incredible. I played it so much haha. Never played any of the deus games so can't comment on that 😁

What Girls Said 3

• I have been seeing No Man's Sky being spammed on my news gamer feed for months now. I do laugh at a lot of people that rage about No Man's Sky about it lacking content. Mainly due to the face that Skyrim becomes extremely repetitive fast, most things look the same, and lacks content not too long in the game. From all that I have read about no man's sky it seems to have a lot of the flaws that skyrim does, yet a lot of people seem to love skyrim. XD

I guess get Deus Ex:Mankind Divided.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66J4ReAyfI

my elder sister is gifting this game on my birthday :D im soo happy and can't wait for it :D

• I'd say none :P No Man's Sky is not worth the full price and I couldn't give less of a fuck about Deus Ex or the Mafia series. Of the options, I think Deus Ex is probably the best choice :)

• Deus ex. No mans sky has little depth and content and is really boring. Also it makes my 970 and i5 cry like a baby on ultra to get 60fps, yet it still looks like ps2 graphics. Also the gameplay loop is tedious and the entire thing is just not fun unless you just want to go around staring at subpar textures that are randomly generated in the hope of finding that one rare planet which looks pretty.

Deus ex, first game was great- sequel should be the same. Also who doesn't love a bit of scifi.

Mafia- No comment. Never played those games as not into them.

What Guys Said 16

• No Man's Sky has not had a favorable reception. All the hype and promises have proved to be false, and you're left with a cool looking but ultimately shallow and repetitive indie game being sold for full price. You can't fly close to the surface, you can't fly underwater or in caves, the planets and creatures all start to repeat after a while. Don't get it.

Deus Ex looks better. There's only one city hub this time, the whole "aug apartheid" thing is very heavy handed, and it's basically more of Human Revolution. I have played all the previous games, and in every single one, I got bored halfway through and stopped playing for several months before coming back to it and deciding to get it over with. It tends to be when I realize I have to work my way through yet another yard full of containers to infiltrate yet another slum/office/warehouse. Not my choice.

My choice is Mafia 3. The previous two games were fantastic, combining heavy, realistic car chases with powerful gunplay and a great story. You really feel the kick of a shotgun when you fire it, the weight of your car as you slide around a corner. The setting is really unique, too, so it should be interesting to see. Having to keep the other families happy by sharing territory and operations could be really compelling.

• Deus Ex, don't even think twice. Human Revolution was f*cking awesome. I can't wait to buy this new one.

See thats the thing, I liked human revolution but I didn't like it a lot.

Well, because it wasn't as good as it was supposed to be.
      Also I thought that the game was kinda repetitive for an RPG

Oh... well, I guess different strokes for different folks :) I loved the game, I played it several times and still consider it a top 10 game of last gen.

• i like the mafia series

• Honestly no man's sky isn't worth the price they are asking, wait till they drop it to 29 or 19 dollars and then if that kind of game is your jam, you will get your money's worth. Deus Ex looks solid, and I know nothing about mafia 3.

=)

• DO NOT buy no mans turd. For a boring repetitive grind, it is not worth 60 moneys. Dunno about Mafia III but I just (like an hour ago) bough Deus Ex. You go do the same. That's an order, dude.

• No Man's Sky is a waste of money in my opinion... disappointment of the year so far.

Deus Ex is good, if you liked Human Revolution you will like this one too...

Mafia III isn't out yet, so I don't know. But I personally liked the predecessor and hope this one will be at least as good

about No Man's Sky

- there's like a bazillion things missing which they promised would be in there
      - the interface and inventory management is a pain in the ass
      - technical problems
      - the exploring isn't very satisfying, because there is nothing interesting to explore. there is not much story or anything like that. at the beginning it's interesting when you land on a new type of planet, but you'll have quickly seen all the puzzle elements and colors which are used to generate those bazillion planets. the life forms, space stations, etc... everything is generic and the same. They want you to play it for 100 hours but it doesn't have the content to fill it out for that long.
      - I won't spoil the ending other than saying that there is none. It's the most unsatisfying ending they could have made, it's a slap in the face for everyone spending all the time to get to the center of the galaxy.

unless you are a fan of grinding resources for hours for nothing... don't buy it

• 0|2
  • Wait until October 21 and civ 6 comes out. The reviews are great so far and looks dope as shit!

Nah, if he's gonna wait till Oct. 21st, he should get Battlefield 1 :P

@AleDeEurope I've only heard and used PhotoShop. The only programs that I can think of that took up a lot of space (besides steam) was Google sketchup, which is bullshit cause it's basically the adopted shitty stepchild middle child version of AutoCAD, which is basically the difference between US basketball and Senegal (do they even have a team?) and AutoCAD took up like half the space

I don't think I've heard of medieval 2 total war... then again, I'm not a huge gamer so I don't know a lot of things. you need to wait next year for the summer sales. everything is cheap as fuck and the deals are amazing!

Maya is what most games and movies use for 3D modeling. So all the objects you see on the games, are most likely created on Maya.

• Do not get No Man's Sky. The developers lied about certain features of the game and is actually quite boring and repetitive.

• Deus Ex mankind devided. believe me its a awesome game, im gonna buy it too

• MAFIA OF COURSE DUHHHHHHHH , is it realised yet 😮😮😮

• Mafia 3 or deus ex both are good games

• try real life role play with friends

• buy a mountainbike

• Didn't play any of them but I heard Mafia III is great.

• Maybe you should try doing something productive with your time instead.