Anyone been to Dubai?

Thinking about planning a trip there. Anyone know what it's like?

• Go dood that place A1
  • It is not steak sauce don't go
  • There are better places to visit out there
  • Why ask us dood we don't know
  • Thanks for the jam fam

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there. What exactly do you need to know?

Main attractions? How much do you think you spent there? Any complications as a tourist?

It is a very flashy place. There is nothing natural over there, so everything has been man made to attract tourists and to keep rich residents happy. The top recommended activity would be the desert safari. Make sure it has the belly dancer at the end.

Other than that, just go check out all the "tallests" and the "firsts" that the have created.

Also check out the night clubs and see the other side of Dubai.

The women often talk about the malls. Yes sure, the malls are kind of spectacular too but as a guy, other than watching people, you can't really do much over there. Shopping is frickin' expensive.

What Girls Said 8

• Been there and it was awesome! Glad I went before the civil wars in Syria and Yemen because now I'd feel really bad about supporting a country that refuses to use their vast wealth to help the poor and vulnerable in neighboring countries. Pisses me off so bad.

• I have a friend who moved there recently, people get paid double what they get paid for the same job here in the UK and its basically like Vegas with more Muslims and big pointy buildings... and they have a good cheesecake factory.

• No but I would love to

• I like it. Have you ever been to Vegas? It's very similar. Been there 5 times maybe

Never been to Vegas. I thought about going there cause it would cost me less but heard everyone there is drunk as shit or thieves.

Hmmm I think people are okay, but I think I understand where you coming from, I know how to communicate the basics. so I was doing fine I guess

Well I am part Jordanian so hopefully I can understand where I'm coming from too.

• I've never been to Dubai

• For a couple hours on a trip to kenya, I didn't see much but I want to visit properly.

• Nope

• I had so much fun! It's definitely worth it

What Guys Said 12

• I've been to Abu Dhabi, which I think is very similar. Damned hot during the day, so we only went out in evenings. Center Hotel was excellent, with a swimming pool and a great bar! Food was 1st class, too.

I'm sure Dubai will be as enjoyable.

• Dubai is one of the cleaner paces I've been.

I'd much rather go back to Hong Kong, Okinawa, Thailand, or Bali though.

Whst makes you prefer them over Dubai?

They're more relaxed and free. And if you've seen one desert, you've pretty much seen them all. Dubai is city in a desert. So its like Phoenix, or Las Vegas without the gambling (and they probably have that; I didn't look for it).

Those other places had interesting landmarks, places to visit, things to see, etc.

• Nah go to Beirut instead, thats where its at

• No, but I would like to go there.

• No, but I would like to. It seems really cool.

• Yeah It wasn't the best time for me as I visited while in the Navy. The normal rules we had took the fun out of a lot of places but in Dubai the rules were twice as strict.

• It's going to be a bit pricey but overall it's amazing. The cops drive around in race cars and anyone of value out there have tigers and other dangerous animals I their cars to show status. If you have the money, GO!!!

• my elder sister lives there, its a pretty good place. but i never visited

• Awful place, they didn't serve pulled pork.

• It's hot and humid. Fml

• No. My friend has been there several times for business and liked it.

• Thanks for the jam fam