What kind of bra would a girl wear if she's wearing a potentially bra strap conflicting shirt while having to kick some ass?

Does anyone know what kind of bra an action girl might wear if she was wearing a top that could conflict with her bra straps? Such as a top with spaghetti strap, halter top or off shoulder... etc.. If she wants to look pretty, she would most likely want to wear bras that can fit under her clothes without it sticking out. Of course strapless bras crossed my mind at first, but then I imagine it would fall easily and have bad support (IDK, this is just my guess). If she needs to kick ass (a lot of really intense movements) in those shirts, is there a kind of bra that has good support and have no bra strap problems?

Most Helpful Guy

• uh uh uh sports bra?

• Does sports bra have strapless ones? If so, how good is the support?

• yes, there are strapless sports bras, and while I'm no expert it kind of looks like it's doing an ok job at support.

• Thanks a lot for the info, I'll look more into it :).

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• A sports bra I would think

• Does sports bra have strapless ones?

• No problem