What did you think about the Suicide Squad movie?

I've always liked Batman movies and the animated series, but I never really got into the comics. I really want to start reading them after seeing the new movie. I went into the movie expecting to not like it based on what little I had seen of the unorthodox Joker and Harley Quinn looks. I was pleasantly surprised, although I still miss the jester costume for Harley Quinn. I'd like to look up the old Suicide Squad comics now.

What did you think of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVED it! It was the first decent movie in, what, five years from D. C. Comics? They seriously need to fire that arrogant ass Zack Snyder who is fucking up the D. C. Comic movies and just go with the dude that directed Suicide squad! It was refreshing to walk into a D. C. comics movie and leave, well, Happy! :)

(but im still a Team Marvel girl to the back bone ;) )

I thought Snyder directed that too. Or had some role in it.

@will_ofB lol yeaah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ... imma go spam some people about these cosmic ray text messages and... see if anyone else is as pissed as I am about Not getting any FRICKING super powers. Im sorry, Im letting my crazy show through... sorry you had to see this, URGH stupid peter parker the stupid freshman getting stupid super powers before me! Im like soo much older than him and More mature It's Not fair! -_-

Have you heard about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought it was pretty good, but it probably could have been better

I wish Harley had put on the jester outfit when she held it up. I'm not a fan of her new look.

Yeah that would have made it more true to the comics, but you know how it is with movies and media these days sex is king and it sells so her new "outfit" is designed for drawing in viewers. Plus it seems that if the movies have a strong female or lead female character that many are sexualized for much of the reason above, which can be seen as derogatory to some and completely fine to others

What Girls Said 1

• It was better than what I was expecting, I really liked it to be honest!

What Guys Said 8

• The jester costume was there, but lets face it: its really ridiculous and Margot's beauty doesn't get to shine. Her hair is a big part of that. The Rebirth outfit is the best one for her in my opinion.

I loved the movie. Im a comicbook reader. Have been for years. Its unorthodox, but it works really well and the actors do get to shine a bit (I say a bit because while some were underused others were in the spotlight). I just hoped we had a more intricate story, but Ayer only had 6 weeks to write the movie so...

I guess prefer the old look because it was what I grew up with in the 90s.

• I actually thought it wasn't too bad. Better than expected, that's for sure.

• It was pretty good. Jared Leto's joker was awful, though.

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who thought that...

@JCT666 he's a far call from the best Joker. Still, they cripped so much important shit from Joker I dont think anyone can actually judge Leto. If we take away the context Joker may lose impact in a scene

• There where only 2 things I didn't like. 1:The Joker's "concern" for Harley was way over the top. And 2: Jared Leto's Laugh sounded like someone was stepping on his balls the whole movie.

• Far better than batman v superman. However the the joker was badly portrayed. Health ledger will always be the best joker ever

I prefer Jack Nicholson, but to each their own.

U didn't see how the joker in dark knight turned Gotham upside down. Man that was epic.

• I love that movie

• Purple lamborgini

• I liked it xD the sound track was lit af