Are you going to buy Battlefield 1 ?

As you know Battlefield 1 is will be about World War 1 this time, between 1914-1918 and its the first game ever which is about WW1. Its something diffrent and made me want to buy this game when it comes out :D

The game's multiplayer is planned to support up to 64 players. The new squad system allows a group of players to enter and leave game servers together. According to Berlin, playing without joining a squad would make gameplay significantly more difficult. Multiplayer maps are to be based on locations around the world, including Arabia, the Western Front, and the Alps. Factions seem cool aswell, there will be Ottoman Empire, German Empire, Austro-Hungary, USA, UK, Italy and France.

This is the last gameplay video which came out like 10 days ago. This time with diffrent factions, diffrent weapons and diffrent maps, you can also checkout riding horse ability too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't play shooters, but those graphics are amazing

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 14

• Never, it's not the game for me. The way I see it BTF1 = a BTF game with a ww1 theme, Verdun = a true WW1 game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_2Jy-2Zvew

in my opinion Verdun > battlefield 1

imguol.com/.../verdun-1430336501213_1920x1080.jpg

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Hell yeah

• YES!!! I'm pretty hyped for that game.

• Its one of the few games I am actually looking forward to so yeah I'll most likely be getting it.

• I bought most games of the series, but I have never played them for very long. BF1 looks interesting, but not sure if I'll buy it. Gonna try out the beta this week and see how I like it

• I would if I cared enough to buy it on a console or get an origin account.
    I'd buy it if it was on Steam and there was a sale definitely though but its EA so Origin and I'm not getting an Origin account

• The song in the teaser trailer hooked me. I'm in.

OH WAIT IT'S NOT FOR MY CONSOLE?

• Ill prob ask santa aka mom for Christmas
    A ww1 game is going to be identicle to all the world war 2 games
    But thats what people want back i guess

• Duhhhh it's an awesome game

• Naahh. Never liked the battlefield series.

Battlefield is cool man why? Our soldiers are fighting for your homeland in the video by the way :D

People just spawn trap dood and I just chill there dying. Same thing with CoD but I can actually rape in CoD. Didn't watch the video dood but thanks for your valiant efforts sir

• hell yeah, this game is awesome

• Definitely gonna get it.

• I don't play these kind of games.

• I hope after this one they make Battlefield 2 about WW2