Science fiction fans?

Sci-fi fans and nerds unite , lol
What's your favorite fandom. I
love star trek , star wars , halo , doctor who

Most Helpful Girl

• Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Planet of the Apes (the original movies from the 60s and 70s, not the new movies they have been making).

Most Helpful Guy

• Warcraft probably has my favorite lore out of anything
    Starwars
    Halo
    Gears of War
    Are some of my other favs

My newest addiction is over watch love the game and im starting to read into the lore
    I can dig it

Cool, HALO has some great novels

It's such a great series , so enticing you don't want to put the book down

Thanks for MHO and hears to hopes of lots more great halo books to come 👍🏼

What Girls Said 2

• The X Files, does that count?

Absolutely , because the truth is out there.
      I've seen the mini series it's not bad but the show , super cool.

Love it. Still have the VHS tapes and... comic books... in my garage. Just can't part with them.

Wow, VHS. lol I understand you I've got old star trek tapes I can't part with.

• I'm not a nerd 😭 wish I was one though lol
    someone mentioned the x file, I used to watch that show lol

What Guys Said 7

• Almost all science fiction that involved things and themes relevant to futuristic technology, and trans-humanism such as cyborgs, robots, androids, automatons, artificial persons, artificial intelligence, nano-machines, "drones", extraterrestrials and other various other world life forms, outer space or space travel or exploration as well as time travel and exploration, and deep underwater exploration. And anything apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic with some exceptions for "zombies", which I'm not really too into for the apocalypse or armageddon genres. Alternate dimensions and alternate timelines and realities sci-fi themes sub-genre or otherwise also are intetesting to me.

Or even movies that have some really really Fucking Bad Ass Anti-Heroes (or Anti-Heroines) as their central main character or protagonist (s) of their main plot lol

As for fandom in particular, I've always been a fan of the Alien, Predator, Terminator, and "Doom" franchises, and I also liked RoboCop (original 80's version, haven't seen the reboot), Starship Troopers, Tremors and numerous others that I can't all fit here in a single response.

Cool , I like those you listed.
      Robocop is good , the reboot was pretty much blah and all.

I also follow and like SuperNatural although I don't think it completely fits the criteria of "Science" fiction and I've been a fan of the Mortal Kombat and a few other fighting game franchises as well which involve multiple Science fiction concepts and themes. Well, that and over the top stuff and black humour or black comedy lol.

• Star Trek , the old Dr. Who and the Matrix

• movies: star trek , star wars , marvel's superhero series, transformers, resident evil, the purge, terminator, king kong, and so on. can't list them all.

• Star Trek. Just got done watching TMP.

• my little pony :p kidding
    mostly anime like berserk...

• Doctor Who and Stagate

• Pokemon..