Is there a way to keep your identity 100% secret while being a cam girl?

Hi! I'm 19 and I already got an account on LiveJasmin. I aware that it's immoral and I may regret it in the future. But anyway, is there a foolproof way to really keep your identity hidden? Is a natural hair wig in drastically different colour, different makeup (like strong contouring, different colour smokey eye, huge lashes, slightly different brow shape, drastically different lipstick shade, etc.), etc. enough to be unrecognizable on cam, even when someone who knows you sees it? Thank you in advance!

3mo I'm aware*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Where a man only around your eyes. Make the mask sequined or decorated in a pretty way. Wear your hair in a way you normally wouldn't. That should do it unless you have any remarkable tattoos.

What Guys Said 9

• Conceal your face.

• mask

• Did you tell your bf/husband?

• Where a batman mask?

• Wearing sunglasses can help, and a wig😅And don't talk

• if you do it on chaturbate instead of livejasmin, you can block states and countries. so you can block your state and won't have to worry about it.

be sure to give us a link to your cam page so we can all jack off to you.

• A lot of the girls on cam sites, who don't want to be found out, just won't show their face

• Wear a mask.

• Yes, wear a mask.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. Everything is tracked with the right technology. Just because nobody reports it, it doesn't mean you aren't being watched. Plus if somebody recognizes your behavior patterns like voice or body language it is very easy to distinguish. It can help enhance your features, but your identity is never 100% safe.

• Just use the geolocation settings and block out your home state and whichever other states you wish to block. This will prevent anyone from those states from seeing you. You can wear different colored wigs, heavy makeup and such and you should be fine. By the way I will not try to shame you for being a cam girl. I worked as one for 2 years full-time and another 2 years part-time.

• Like what the two guys said and don't provide any information whatever so that could link to you whatever so ever.

• Hey, someone answer me. What is chaturbate and can you gain money off of it?

• Wear a mask xD

Oh also have your background different to your normal room, take down personal things, change your bed spread.