Any Thoughts On Deathstroke Being The Next Villain To Take On The Dark Night?

Any Thoughts On Deathstroke Being The Next Villain To Take On The Dark Night?Full Story Here Deathstroke aka Slade Wilson:

A Master of all Fighting Forms and chosen for a secret experiment, the Army imbued him with enhanced physical powers in an attempt to create meta human super soldiers for the U. S. military. Deathstroke became a mercenary soon after the experiment when he defied orders and rescued his friend Wintergreen sent on a suicide mission by a commanding officer with a grudge. However, Slade kept this career secret from his family, even though his wife was an expert military combat instructor.

A criminal named the Jackal took his younger son Joseph Wilson hostage to force Slade to divulge the name of a client who had hired him as an assassin. Slade refused, claiming it was against his personal honor code. He attacked and killed the kidnappers at the rendezvous. Unfortunately, Joseph's throat was slashed by one of the criminals before Slade could prevent it, destroying Joseph's vocal cords and rendering him mute.

After taking Joseph to the hospital, his wife Adeline Wilson was enraged at his endangerment of her son and tried to kill Slade by shooting him, but only managed to destroy his right eye. Afterward, his confidence in his physical abilities was such that he made no secret of his impaired vision, marked by his mask which has a black, featureless half covering his lost eye. Without his mask, Slade wears an eye-patch.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I wold love for this to happen. I just hope they don't screw it up

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how they use him. It would be cool to use him in a one on one fight with batman but he wouldn't work fighting against the entire justice league. I think it will be just a cameo. He would however get in a fight with wonder women and hold his own for a minute or two before losing or retreating which would establish him as a fierce opponent for batman while saving their fight for a batman movie.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I actually rather like this idea,
    to the point where if done right I actually might see the movie