If you could what element from Avatar the Last Airbender would you bend?

• WaterIf you could what element from Avatar the Last Airbender would you bend?
  • EarthIf you could what element from Avatar the Last Airbender would you bend?
  • FireIf you could what element from Avatar the Last Airbender would you bend?
  • AirIf you could what element from Avatar the Last Airbender would you bend?
  • Other variant of the 4

Most Helpful Girl

• Water. The water benders have the best sub types of bending. Fire benders have lightning bending and combustion bending. Earth benders have sand bending and metal bending and lava bending. I don't think air benders have any sub types. Water benders have ice bending, spirit bending, blood bending, plant bending, and healing. Water bending has even been used to take people's bending away by using blood bending. Water bending is the best option.

I think that flying is the airbender sub type

It is possible with enough training though.

Of course it would take a while though

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to pick one element from the last Airbender to bend, I would bend the DVD of the movie so there's no chance I would ever see it again.

I would also bend fire to incinerate the DVD

What Girls Said 4

• Air, because technically it can bend all of the element's. Well, Aang did anyway😊

• Air, you can kill anyone by cutting their oxygen supply. You could basically fly and I love the lifestyle of the air nomads.

• I'd go with water bending.

• I'll go with air.

What Guys Said 14

• Air for me. There are lots of girls that wear short skirts around here. Being able to control the air would be very handy.

• Wouldn't bending air be like having the Force?
    And also is it possible to use it to fly (I didn't watch the show).

I don't really know if it is too much like the force, but high level airbenders discovered the ability to fly

• Well I can already bend wind after a decent bean burrito... I'd go with water I suppose...

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...E.WIKI.000.png

• Water because they can also blood bend and thats like godmode :p

• Fire's spontaneous so always useful. That and Fire and Earth are really the only two factions with actual depth and moral grey areas. Air Nomads are morally perfect which irritates me to no end, and pre-Korra it was the same for the Water Tribe.

Honestly, if they didn't have to force the Equalists to be evil for the sake of a 12 episode arc in Korra I'd go for them. Loved the potential of those guys.

• Preferably energy bending, but short of that, Air. Mostly the lifestyle as a monk, being free from restrictions, and a near guarantee that my children will all share in my gifts.

• Fuck those I'll pick Blood Bending... let's see em try to beat me when their all strung out in a crucifix pose lol >:)

• the only logical answer is water. Seeing as the human body is 70% water, you could kill someone just by drawing the water from them. Ultimate instant resolution.

• Fire, because lightning.

• I would be an earth bender

• Just watched a scene where Mustang from FMA: Brotherhood went wild and burned the Homunculus, so Fire for sure. I wanna burn things! Plus I get to bend lightning, how cool is that?

• firebending so i can do lighting

• Earth, just love to make big sandcastles.