Have You Ever Laughed At How Bad A Movie Is?

I Have Only Because Of The Channels FanBoy Flicks And Nostalgia Critic Videos They Always Make Me Laugh :p

3mo @madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderAndWiser @lightbulb27 @palek @Likes2drive @nala_rawr @paris13

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh yes. I especially love action movies that are so *ridiculously* over the top. White House Down made me laugh so hard! XD Other cringey spoof type movies can be quite good too, like Rat Race, Charlies Angels II, Blades of Glory, Napoleon Dynamite or Date Night :D

What Girls Said 10

• No, not "Laughed" so much, but Made Out and Swapped Spit, at how 'Bad' it was, with a Date I went Out with. "DiJango Unchained," the Bottom of the Pit. However, for this Weekend, for my Mom's own Pleasure Viewing, I am Bringing her up One of DiCaprio's Finest, "Renaissance," which Believe me, Was much Better.
    Good luck and Great question. Thank you for Sharing, @Red88xxx xx

• Always. Sometimes terrible movies are the best BECAUSE they are SOOO bad

• Watch The Room (2007). Not to be confused with the sad movie called "Room" recently released lol.
    So bad, its amazing.

• Yes. Fifty shades of grey and sharknado. My eyes!

• I love Sharknado for this exact reason

• a lot of times

• I watched "Airplane!" on telly last week and it was awful. I didn't laugh at all.

• It is pretty funny how bad some movies are like no one thought this through did they?

• I have but more because it was corny and predictable

• No i dont and wouldn't laugh at how bad a movie is. I would just turn it off and not watch it.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm sure I have, but I usually scout movies out pretty well before committing my precious free time to them. Sitting through a bad movie is like the worst thing that can happen to me, on a small scale at least, haha. I can't just kind of like a movie, usually, it's either a classic or it sucks, not much middle ground. By the time my life is over, there will probably be like 100 total movies that I'll tell you I actually like. I'm in disbelief at how many terrible movies have been made, so all that much more credit due to those who make the great ones. In fairness though, I don't like most genres outside of comedy, so you can probably throw my opinion on the subject straight out the window, haha.

• Sometimes, when a movie is awful in a dated way, it is called "camp." I just call it stupid. For the category "Stupidest Movie Of All Time," I nominate "Weekend At Bernie's" (and, of course, the obligatory sequel.)

But I didn't laugh at anything in that movie. I have had some amusement at watching sci-fi or horror movies from the 1950 that appear to be very amateurish by current standards of production.

• Batman V Superman. I laughed my ass off at every epic slow motion shot. Zack Snyder is one pretentious douchebag and the whole movie is full with them. If you remove all the slow motion the movie would probably be 1 h shorter lol

• I'm still laughing at Titanic!

• No, I rather get dissapointed and frustrated at how bad the movie was.

• yes the first star wars... after 25 years!

• Birdemic.
    It's so bad it's AMAZING.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-y53CRSF9Q

• It drives me mad when a movie is bad because it is wasting my time unless it is advertised as so bad it is funny but I usually turn them off after a few minutes after a couple of chuckles.

• Yes. The last movie I did that was Independence Day.

Hey! World peace, cleaned environment, death laser on moon base! Great! But what do they stock the vending machines with on this epic moon laser? Milk from China. Who the fuck drinks milk from China?

Then there's the crazy scientist dude. 2 movies over decades apart, and THEN right at the very end, BAM! "oh, by the way, he's gay". WTF?

• Yes. This guy called IHE on youtube. Fucking hilarious. The amazing bulk, what a shit movie.

Is I Hate Everything really as funny as FanBoy Flicks And Nostalgia Critic?

@red88xxx don't be, I'm completely fine not liking certain channels on YT

I guess

• Not in awhile fortunately

• no but i have fallen asleep a few times and just gave up after starting it over and over.

dog solidiers. its supposed to be one of the best werewolf movies ever. i fell asleep four times and gave up.

I never watched that one before

well lol neither have i. apparently its great. i just can't stay away because its too slow.

• yeah i laughed at watching Army of darkness and evil dead 2 :D

• ghostbusters 2016 with this cast

• The worst movie I've ever seen is Occupant, it was so bad it was laugh out loud funny. I couldn't be paid to watch it again.

• Yes all the time.

• Ey' Dude, where is my car?
    not sure if just bad or a parody and intentional bad

• Space warriors 2000 (1983) Cheap movie men in rubber suits as monsters. A band of Ultra man type warriors lead by a Cambodian super hero named Buddah man. One monster was a little hand puppet you can see its strings. A bigger monster control by strings and they peel of the body then you see a dancing skeleton on string. The movie's budget was spent on when monsters leader created hippie head show attack force that would any one from Woodstock 1969 feel really groovy.