What do you think of the Kaepernick incident?

• I disagree with him, but I respect his free speech rights.
    25%(1)31%(4)Vote33%(3)
  • I respect his free speech rights, but he should still leave the country.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I disagree with him, and he should be kicked off the team.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I don't agree nor disagree with him.
    25%(1)15%(2)Vote11%(1)
  • I agree with him.
    0%(0)15%(2)Vote22%(2)
  • I agree with his message, but he should've shown respect by standing.
    25%(1)8%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • He's doing it for the attention. Don't give it to him.
    25%(1)31%(4)Vote34%(3)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is America, we have the first amendment

1|0
    0|0
    • The first amendment means that the government can't throw him in jail for doing what he did. It DOESN'T mean that he is free from being criticized by other people.

• @TheWaterBear Soo many people are crying over something minor

Most Helpful Guy

• He's free to do what he wants, but I'm so freaking tired of hearing about it. The media will take any story and run with it. I don't listen to sports talk radio anymore because I'm sick of hearing about it.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• He has every right, but I've never respected Kapernick because of his showboating and seeming obsession with himself so I'm skeptical of his motives.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• he's an idiot. blacks are arrested at higher rates for a reason. they cause more crimes and they also are not killed more often per arrest then any other group. i knew he was an idiot by how he played football and this just confirms it. however free speech but i wouldn't be surprised if he gets suspended from the team or cut since he really provides no purpose on the team any more or ever really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Incident? He sat down during a ceremony, everyone calm down. HEY, NORTH KOREA DECLARED WAR ON US A WHILE BACK, YOU KNOW!

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere around A or F.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care

1|0
    0|0