Which type of video game platform fanboy/girls do you think is worse/more annoying, PC fanboy/girls or console fanboy/girls?

As someone who games in all sorts of platforms (PC, home consoles and handhelds), I obviously find PC fanboys by far to be the most retarded and annoying fanboys I've ever encountered on the internet with their stupid "PC Master Race" trolling. They attack console gamers for gaming on a supposedly more "inferior" platform yet begs game developers for games that are made mainly for consoles and consoles first, to port the same game to their platform, only to end up with a crappy, extremely buggy and unplayable port so jokes on them, LOL!(*cough cough* Batman Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs, and Borderlands)

• PC fanboys
  • Console fanboys
  • Both equally.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• PC people just don't stop talking about how console gamers should upgrade to stupidly expensive PCs. I went shopping and this guy came over talking about games with me, and then eventually told me to get a PC and saying shit about consoles. I like consoles, they're built for gaming and they're cheaper than a gaming PC and I like the graphics. The game and the fun is more important than having the best graphics card so you can see each blade of fucking grass. IDC!

Pretty much. PC trolls are the biggest graphic whores in the gaming industry, with the Xbox fanboys being 2nd to them.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a PC gamer and I agree

• Xbox shooter type fanboy's

• Anyone who thinks they're better than another is annoying. You're annoying for blatantly insulting them, and the PC fanboys that scoff at other console fanboys are also annoying.

This. Pretty much nailed it right there on the spot.

@JudgmentDay I'm glad someone agrees. :)

What Guys Said 20

• ... The fact that a game is only available on Xbox or PS isn't a testament to the superiority of Xbox or PS. PC gamers want exclusives on PC, because PC is better in pretty much every way. Mods, better graphics, better online play. It's just better. Take Skyrim, for instance. Play Skyrim on Xbox, and all you get is the game. Play it on PC, and you get 400,000 possible mods you can add on to the game, making it 5 times as good as the original and tailored to your tastes. PC "master race" is a joke. Don't be so butthurt over it. It's just a funny way of saying that games are better played on a PC than an Xbox or PS. To me, console fanboys are much more annoying than PC fanboys, because console fanboys are touting an inferior product. The availability of the game has nothing to do with the quality of the gaming machine.

Not denying the amount of freedom you have on PC gaming but no need to be a damn troll about it with your PC inferiority complex. Also, where did I say the availability of games makes a quality game platform? All I said was PC gamers bitch and moan about not getting console games ported to their platform, only to end up with a shitty version of that port for their beloved PC master race platform and that no matter how much PC has to offer, it still has flaws like consoles do. Stop pretending that the PC platform is such a perfect gaming machine straight out of Utopia.

"They attack console gamers for gaming on a supposedly more "inferior" platform yet begs game developers for games that are made mainly for consoles and consoles first"

Here is where you stated the availability of games disproves the hypocrisy of PC gamers for attacking console gamers, when they don't even have the same games, and when they get the same games, they're ported badly. Which I really don't think is the case, the majority of the time. Although Dark Souls was a fucking terrible port.

Where did I say PC is a perfect gaming machine? I simply said it is an overall better platform to game on, as you pretty much stated, yourself. Of course it has flaws. Everything has flaws. It's just a measure of which flaws you like. I don't care what machine anyone plays on. To me, the benefits of PC gaming outweigh the benefits of console gaming. And I will use "PC Master Race" as a joke, because it's funny.

• I really don't give a shit about superiority or inferiority complexes. You like what you like, hate what you hate, you play what you want to play and you don't play what you don't want to play.

Each to their own.

I own a PS3, PSP, a gaming laptop that is high-end, and couple of the older systems that are cartridge based. To me it's always about what's fun and shit, that and backward compatibility of systems.

As for inferior and bad ports of PC conversions that has a lot to do with mismanagement of funds and resources when they outsource to other companies and developers to recode the code to PC, if they had started the development on PC first OR even at the same time as the Console versions development then none of those glitches and shit would be as terrible and problematic. Now I don't own or play Batman Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs, or even Borderlands at this point. But I was aware about the problems with that Batman game and I am more than certain they went through a 3rd party to re-code the PC conversion rather than the original developers that made it for the console version converting it and recoding it on for the PC, because it was "Iron Galaxy Studios" that did the porting instead of Rocksteady Studios. So again, it's with the outsourcing, which lead to the problems in the first place, but it could also be budgeting reasons. As it would make me wonder, why didn't they just try and re-code it directly and port it instead of going through an external PC development partner. The worst part is when the publisher put pressure on the developers to hurry hurry and just have the damn game rushed out the door and ready for sale without testing it thoroughly in the very first place.

In the case with that Batman game Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is the publisher responsible for that mess. They should have gone through and over everything with the developers to make sure the game isn't going to be a total fucked up glitched up mess upon initial release. Minor issues here and there addressed by patches and updates later are ok, but major issues shows how little they had paid attention to important details.

So again all in all shitty ports has to do with the developers, the publishers, when they mismanage shit and did not paid proper attention to the details of how their port turned out then it will be a total fucking disaster, and it does Not matter whether it was a port for PC or port for Consoles, because it can happen to all games, regardless.

• I don't pay much attention to it, but from what I've seen so far, I think that's the order / aggressiveness so far

1. PC-Gamers take pride in knowing that they have the best machine to game on and are a master race since they don't have to upgrade PC every 5-6 years.

Reality : yes there are games on the PC, but most of the games these days are console exclusive, so the master race has to wait for it to ported to the PC, when it does, its never up to the expectations they had.

2. XBOX-Gamers they think they are the best thing since slice bread, they are moving into the future, the specs are either on par with the PlayStation or a little bit more, they are getting the better deal, Sony just copies everything from them.

Reality : Microsoft is a software company and not a hardware company (just like Nintendo), they just like competing with everything, smartphones here we come to invade you with the Windows phone, Tablets? Here we come to invade Apple, VideoGames, here we come Nintendo / Sony, they have some exclusives besides Halo now, their marketing is superb when it comes to products, it makes you feel that you are getting the better or a high tech deal with every product you get.

3. Sony-Gamers just leave us alone, just let us play our games, everything we want is here on this console, wanna pick up a fight on specs yeah? Well look at the exclusives we have, BAM IN YOUR FACE.

Reality : Sony is a hardware company, you can always expect a good stable hardware deal from the electronics giant, since the success of the first PlayStation they have got many game developers developing games exclusively for them, the list of exclusives would keep you satisfied for a long time.

4. Nintendo-Gamers we have kiddy games? So what we have Mario, Meteoroid, Zelda, Super Smash, Kirby and other kiddy but GREAT platformers that we enjoy that aren't available on any other platform.

Reality : We know the system isn't selling well, but you leave us alone, we are happy with it.

Bottom line here is: they all play games, feeling superior over something hasn't done anything for anybody, enjoy the games, be respectful with one another. Companies want you to cut each other's throats over their console, it's free marketing for them and it would always work if you have a feeling that your console is superior than the other. Stop this utter nonsense and enjoy your games.

Other than modding and free multiplayer, the only other difference between PC and consoles are the framerate and slight graphics advantage on PC. That's about it yet PC fanboys like to brag about that the most. They tend to be the biggest graphic and framerate whores out of the rest of the other gaming platform fanboys, with the Xbox fanboys also being 2nd to them at that.

Ignore them, the less you pay attention to it, the more quickly they'll get the hint that their topic isn't relevant (:

• PC fanboys, because for all their posturing of being superior, that should also mean they know better.

It makes me embarrassed to be a PC gamer, especially given their stupid rallying point was a throwaway gag that I doubt many of them actually got.

• I'm both a classic console and PC gamer when I have the time. PC gaming makes more fiscal sense as components can be upgraded through about two generations of consoles and your PC will end up being used for more than just playing games. The cost of $500 ever 2 or 3 years to replace a console is ridiculous when almost ever game that's going to come out, even exclusives, will end up on steam at the same time. Same price, better testing, better graphics, better online community... I mean seriously, anyone that doesn't agree based on those facts alone hasn't ever played on Xbox live.

• Anyone that gets mad at a video game company for making their game multi-platform instead of exclusive. As long as it is also on my platform so I can play it too, then I don't care.
    I do have to stay away from PC Master Race people IRL because it's really hard to keep from just punching them in their face.

• PC definitely PC.
    PC players have this elitist attitude and are extremely cancerous. Have you heard of the League of Legends community? It has been named the single most toxic player base of all time. As a PC player myself I have found that the console player base is generally more fun and chill to be around.

excuse me, League of Legends is a cancer in it's own right and is a topic in its own right away from pc gaming itself

• Id have to say console fanboys just because most of the time yea pc people are trolling but its true pc's shit on concoles in terms of specs and because playstaion users will never ever admit when a system is better than playstion

I can say this because i have all the major systems too 👌🏼

True but at least you don't hear console gamers often attack PC gamers, to only later beg for game developers to port their games to their platforms and then end up with shitty ports plagued with horrible bugs and glitches only to bitch and whine about that, at least not as often as PC gamers do. Plus, most PC gamers I know, have bigger inferiority complex than console gamers do. Most importantly, regardless of what platforms we game on, we're still gamers nonetheless and all these fanboys/trolls of all platforms need to put a fucking sock in it, leave other gamers alone and let them enjoy their games in their own preferred platform.

Hahaha true
      I have a nice pv i dropped a pretty penny on to build but im an xbox boy through and through
      That being said ff7 (a playstion game) is my favorite game if all time
      Followed by WoW (a pc game)
      Followed by the pokemon series (nintendo)
      I like all systems
      Gotta admit tho ps4 is the biggest let down in a system I've ever had... and inhonestly thoght i was going to like it better than xbox 1

• I find any grown man or woman that defends a piece of plastic and a corporation that just wants their money pathetic and sad.

• You and I are still part of the PC Master Race.

Semi-kidding. You and I have a PC so that makes us consumers of the Computers.

But I do say - Any culture has it's fair share of fools. Don't be one of them.

• I really don't know much about this but I've heard friends complain over Xbox and PlayStation.

"This ones betters blah blah blah"

• none of them.
    Gamers should unite and support each other and doesn't have to hate each other because of other platforms

• both are annoying asf.

• Every PC fanboy I've met online or in real life has been an elitist assuming he's better than everybody else because he uses a PC.

• PC fanboys.

• I dont like fan boys/girls in general.

• Pc fanboys and that notorious intellectual supiority complex

• pc fanboys

• pc fanboys

source: am a pc fanboy

• You're just jealous of #pcmasterrace. Consol peasant