Do you watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden?

Have you ever watched Naruto? Do you like it? Do you still watch it? Have you watched all the episodes out? What do you think about it? Who's your favorite character? Which is the most badass fight? Naruto vs Sasuke?

I started watching Naruto like 10 or eleven, I almost watched all of the Naruto 's episodes. Then like few months ago I started all again and now I'm watching the Shippuden (I'm currently watching the 174).Do you watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden ??Do you watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden ??

Most Helpful Guy

• I used both read and watch although when it comes to anime/manga I'm 100% a watcher now. When I was still keeping up with Naruto I think I read up to sauske and itachi's fight. Since then my brother kept me up to date until the end but from what I've heard the anime is still trapped in filler hell right now. So the only note worthy fight I saw between the both of them was their first one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to, Shikamaru and Gaara are hot.

Gaara used to scared me to death (when I was younger I watched it in french and he has the worst and scariest voice ever)
      Shikamaru ' definitely hot

@FrenchyRomain The lazy people anthem 🙏🏾

Follow the Gospel of Shikamaru Nara, for he is our Prophet

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, I have seen every episode that has been released thus far.

I don't really like the newer episodes that much.

• Isn't this about some kind of superheroes? I'm not really into cartoons or anime. I prefer more realistic series.

• I haven't for a while

• I have, i read it all and i am up to date on the anime, i love it.
    My favorite fight would be Naruto Vs Pain (that is where it SHOULD have ended according to me and most fans as well)
    Favorite character : Kakashi Hatake

• Im on the latest ep. But haven't wath the one from last week. Best anime ever created in the history of mankind. Womankind need to step up their game!

• nope. I've watched like half of an episode and I didn't like it at all (that's many, many years ago).
    Okay, it was on German TV which definitely was a mistake, the synchronization was as so often just terrible. It's made with young kids in mind and overall just bad.
    But even without that... I'm also not really in the art style, and that is reason enough to not be interested

• No, it's not on our television channels and I don't pay for Netflix or similar.

• Could never get into that show.

• A very long time ago,
    I'm not huge into anime

• Should I spoil it for you?

I think I'm already spoiled but go ahead

Correct, he is Obito. Obito trained with Kakashi under the forth Hokage. Obito gave Kakashi his sharingan.

Want anymore spoilers. Like Guy opening the eighth inner gate while battling Madara.

• No I don't watch it it's very long tho

• i grew up on it too, who was your favourite character?

• no. it's childish and been dragging on forever from what I've heard.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• i watched them and the movies :3 not the early ones though

• Yes I do. But it has been a long time since I've watched the series. I remembered when it first premiered on Toonami years ago. I was in Middle School.

• I've finished the manga and then gave up on the anime. Too many fillers

• well, no

• YES can't wait for the final fight episode.