Was the 80's or 90's more influential to you?

Which was your favorite decade? Music, TV, Life experiences, whatever..

3mo Any older GAGers want to answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• The 90s was a very definitive time in my life. The 80s seemed rather naive and phony by comparison. I was in my teens in the 80s and my 20s in the 90s so that may have had something to do with it?

Perhaps.. I was born at the very tail end of the 70's and was very much a child of the 80's. My teen years during the 90's were terrible (Jr. High) and awesome (High School and beyond) Yeah mr life story over here lol. We probably different views of nostalgia personally, but um yeah stuff sucks. Yeah me too! Shut up asswipe, she's all mine! Come to butthead..

I love that show!!!

Yessss! Ty for MHO:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 15 to 25 between 1984 to 1994 so probably then - Ever since then it has been a more gradual learning curve

Finally an older soul! Yeah I think you get the experience without having to look it up online lol. I see you're getting up in the XP on this newer account :)

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• I was born in 1999, but I really appreciate the 80's. SO many good movies and music <3

I was kinda wanting to see more from older users, I think it's awesome that the 80's are still appreciated :) Ok.. Fave 80's movie and song?

You need to check out Bananarama.. Cruel Summer is a great tune

Yeah I'm familiar with them, they're pretty good!

• Definitely 90's. Well I was born in 91 so it would be hard to be living in the 80s.
    Even though 80's music has been very popular growing up, I didn't like it so it's easy to choose.

Damn really? A lot of the 90's sound was born in the 80's..

sadly, I'm talking about french music and that is very bad...
      Also, I've been a little more influence by the end of the 80's since... you know... I was only 8 in 99

Well didn't you guys get the 90's like in the mid 2000's? I'm talking shit of course. I was kinda wanting to see more from older users on here, but appreciation for older music, movies, and art are timeless..

• 90s.
    "Dark sweet 90s"
    In 80s we were still part of USSR.
    I spent 4 wonderful years of my childhood in 90s xD

• 80s I guess. The 90s was a huge problem.

What Guys Said 5

• 90's definitely

• 90s hands down best decade to grow up in and live in as an adult

Yeah I'm kinda with ya, but the 80's were pretty fuckin awesome as well

Yeah, but thw 90s had better tv lol so its slightly better but both decades kicked massive butt 😃

• neither.

Probably still too busy calling women fat..

I don't remember this but I will assume I was right.

You were wrong and I finally and kindly told you to piss off

• Heelz yeah brah

• I like the day in age we live in. I would be bored out of my mind if I lived in the 90s

Nah it was a great time. You would have to go to the library to "get online" The anticipation of waiting for a nude chick to slowly load frame by frame was priceless. Definitely with your buds covering the sides of the monitor with their folders.

lol aw man that funny