Anyone think Anime is utter shit?

Like srs, it's for babies and so cringe

• No I love Anime (I'm a weeaboo weirdo)
  • Neutral
  • It's weird and cringe af
3mo 55% f*ck... I need to kill myself society today is messed up

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's really bad cartoons for young teenage girls

Thought I was the only one man phew.

Better than any American animation from the last twenty years. A five year old kid could draw better than what we've produced.

Well yeah cartoons are generally shite too. Except some of the old bugs bunny which was really funny

What Girls Said 9

• Better than majority of the American shows.

No way :p

WHAT! Anime is just so cringe, :/

American shows are more cringy tbh

• It's like asking who likes watching movies. There's a large enough panel for good and bad stuff to surface -_-

Oh no please, not another anime fan...

You don't realise I'm being semi sarcastic.
      Obviously people can watch what they want. I like to stir up arguments >:)

Sorry, I'm very bad at detecting sarcasm ^^'
      But there's your argument. I'd rather talk specifics; I'm sure we can start an actual argument on whether SOA sucks or not, I hear both sides are very aggressive :p

• Hell nah! That offensive to my future profession...

• I don't mind it. It's okay if other people don't like it, but I like to look at the different drawing styles so that I can adapt my own. At least to me, a lot of the plots aren't very good, but the drawing is great. Sometimes it is vice versa. :-)

• I don't watch it, but I don't hate it, just never had an interest in it. My sisters on the other hand are obsessed with it.

• I only like a few anime: Death Note, Attack on Titan, and Black Butler. I've started to watch others, but then it had romance in it. I fucking hate romance in anime. I wouldn't call myself a major fan, but there are some that are good.

• I watch anime , sometimes

• Liking japanese shows doesn't make you a weeaboo 😐 Death Note And attack on titan are good asf.

weeaboo

nah that's just the norm

🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😐😐😐
      Gtfo. Everyone watched naruto when they were kids and Avatar the last airbender. It's normal and you hating.

• I don't know why are everyone so into it, I have never watched personally, neither I was ever interested.

What Guys Said 10

• Anyone thinks Books are utter shit?

Like srs, it's for babies and so cringe

It's just letters on goddamn paper I don't see the big deal

It's weird and cringe af that people are so devoted to text saying it's like the second coming of Christ or some shit

• I'm an anime hypercritic who hates most of it yet watches it all the time, because there's the occasional good one. In my own mighty words, "True anime fans hate anime"

• Some stories are very creative, funny, and/or interesting. There are some very interesting art styles as well in a number of them. But like with any other form of art/media there is tons of garbage filler out there.

• No your the weirdo

• watch deathnote, then get back to me

Too bad it became utter shit and completely ridiculous, lacking any logic, after the death of one of the main-characters (not gonna spoiler anyone here - but you know who).

@LunaLawliet

Not the only anime that got ruined though. There are plenty that started well and went downhill.

• I am not a weird weeabo, and I like anime.

• >cringe af
    mfw

• You only think that because you've only seen crappy shows that make it onto American TV channels. Hayao Miyazaki's movies are better than anything that has ever come out of America, except for some of the older Disney movies from when Disney was still alive.

• Some anime is, sure. But you need to go take a look at some of the decent anime out there, see if it'll change your mind. Here are a couple of my personal recommendations, which you can watch on Youtube:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3BCB04451E55C3E3

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2FFD2A3A9C280D48

Plenty of anime's cringeworthy. But I challenge you to view shit like these anime series...
    myanimelist.net/.../Mnemosyne:_Mnemosyne_no_Musume-tachi
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/437/Perfect_Blue
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/6893/Oni_Chichi
    ... and tell me that it's for babies.

by the way, I like several anime because they're weird and cringe af. Go on, watch them- especially the Oni Chichi series. It's great to see that so many people are so much more fucked up in the head than you'll ever be...