Which Bob's burger kid are you?

Which Bob's burger kid are you?

I'm bored, and it's just for entertainment purposes only. Link is provided as well, so feel free to click away, and take the quiz to find out who you are. Which Bob's burger kid are you?

I got..

Gene
You're one of a kind and a bit of a weirdo, but that's why people love you so much. You've also got a sweet tooth and can march to the beat of your own drum. Well done.

Most Helpful Guy

• i got Gene

He is one of my favorites next to Louise so Ill take it

That's awesome lbvs. Really? I get you I totally do!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tina
    You're confident in your unique way and won't let anybody bring you down. You're always ready for a dance battle and some butt touching

What Guys Said 1

• I got same as you but I don't even know show so I don't know if that is good or bad.

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure who Gene is but thats what I got.

• Gene

• Omg you beat me to it i was gonna ask that question cause i was watching the show i didn't take the quiz yet but im a lot like tina except im not horny all the time lmfao

Omg really? That's super hilarious! 😄, I totally get you. Really? Yes, that Tina is a mess lbvs. I like her though lol.

I have a girly voice though.. im just socially awkward like her

Exactly, I agree lol. Really?