Sherlock or Game of Thrones?

I have recently finished all of the Sherlock's seasons and I think it is unmatchable and a highly intelligent season! Game of Thrones on the other hand failed to have me hooked on. So what about you people?
P. S: I know both have a different genre!

• Sherlock
    53% (10)28% (7)39% (17)Vote
  • Game of Thrones
    47% (9)72% (18)61% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Game of thrones is way better. Sherlock was good, but it wasn't amazing. I have 10 shows on the top of my head that I'd watch before Sherlock

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never understood the GoT hype. To me it just seems like the producers and writers are butchering the books. And all they do is kill/rape each other while trying to make it look political and dramatic. Just ew. Such a messy show with dumb characters.
    I love Sherlock.

2|2
    1|1

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 90% sure Game of Thrones is more directed towards guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Game of thrones, sherlock is good but Game of thrones has me hyped when it's on. Also the last season of Sherlock was meh in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no desire to watch GoT, but I have seen every episode of Sherlock to date, and I love it. It is an absolutely brilliant show.

"Did you miss me?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them both but I think if I had to choose I would go Sherlock

1|0
    0|0
  • actually the blacklist but thats not an option. GoT it is then. definitely not Sherlock. i dont like that guys face.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely Sherlock

1|0
    0|0
  • GAME OF THRONES.

1|0
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Game of thrones !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't watch either 😔

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Sherlock, but GoT is my fav no-brainer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Although I love Andrew Scott as Moriarty and live in the eternal hope that they're going to finally bring Moran into play in the next season, I have no time or love for Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman so I'm gonna go with Game of Thrones instead for the aesthetics and Sansa Stark.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't watched GoT so I'll go with Sherlock

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones, gtfo with that buttercomb cumbersnatch guy.

2|3
    0|0
  • Sherlock

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't watched either...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Sherlock way more.

1|0
    0|0