Has anyone ever thought about what it would be like to be a giant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I have also thought about being surrounded by giants before too. I have a strange imagination. Lol

I've had dreams before of being a 50ft giant, it was scary at first but in the end was a lot of fun. I remember being little and pretending to be a giant stomping on toy cars and swallowing Jellybeans pretending they were tiny people 😂

You sound like a friendly giant ☺️
      Me on the other hand, I would be worshipped hehe
      Another giant partner would be nice, but if I was desperate I would just shove a random guy up there or sit on the railway tracks and wait for a train 😂 LOL

To be able to move mountains would be amazing! 😮

Omg LOOOL! That is hilarious!

What Guys Said 4

• To those shorter & smaller than me I am a giant

But if we are really talking GIGANTIC then let's reflect back to Gulliver's Travels - Gulliver in Brobdignag where he finds all of them ugly & stinking cause their pores are as wide as caves & deep as tunnels. In short even a beautiful person will look ugly to one much minute 😊

• Yeah I think it'd be sad. I kill life where ever I go, and I'll get hunted down my mankind. Yeey yeeey for me, I don't think so

I'd rather be some mystical fox ghost that could teleport everywhere and talk to the humans lolz

• I don't know - I would be afraid I would stand on people

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's be pretty boring because no one would want to talk to me.