What's stanger, an athiest listening to a religious song or someone who believes in god listening to an song against religion?

Which is stranger?
An athiest listening to "What a friend we have in Jesus", or someone who believes in god listening to "Take me to church"?

I'm an athiest but I like the song "What a friend we have in Jesus" and I thought people might think it's strange but then I thought "Take me to church" has almost half a billion views on youtube, I'm sure there are plenty of religious people who like that

• Athiest listening to "What a friend we have in Jesus" is stranger
  • Religious person listening to "Take me to church" is stranger
  • Neither are strange

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude wake up its 2016 lol
    I am not Christian but I listen to some Christian rock music, good usic is good music no matter what

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither are strange. I am an atheist, I have listened to a lot of pro religion songs provided the music is good. My ideology is quite strong and mere listening to a song cannot change it.

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion I feel like that's God reaching out to someone who hasn't come to Him yet... God can put in a person's heart to seek Him.

Nah, it's just liking the music of a song even if you don't agree with the lyrics

Not going to God or giving themselves a chance to find Him is pretty much turning their backs on God.

The big bang theory has been proven with science, you don't need to see it. We can't see gravity either but we know it's there cause we see it's effects. Of course humans adapted. The earth has existed for a heck of a lot longer than humans. Earth life began on earth and adapted for best survival on earth, so we've been adapting for millions of years, since before we were humans. The world wasn't made for man, millions of years of evolution made the world a perfect place for man.

And everyone is born an athiest. An athiest is someone who doesn't believe in god, and nobody believes the moment they're born. They are taught that there's a god usually at a young age when they will believe anything, just like they're told that there's santa. It's not turning their backs, it's just not choosing to follow that belief. Otherwise believing in the Christian god would be turning your back on Budhah and all the other gods. But it's not, it's just not following those religions

What Guys Said 5

• Music's music. I don't enjoy going around the Benz shooting up hookers and rolling in Benjamins with my fly girl in one hand and a glock in the other, still enjoy the occasional song about it.

• God exist no matter you believe in or not so it does not matter you are athiest
    But god in name always meant something for humen that may not be human alike.
    So it does not matter.

In your opinion. In my opinion god doesn't exist no matter if you believe in him or not. Humans invented god, so of coruse he meant something to them

• Who the hell would listen to something against their own religion? U must be really effed up in ur head to turned against something that u believed in.

a lot of religious people like the take me to church song.. Though I think lots of them don't understand what it's about

• Both are equally strange.