Guys, DC or Marvel?

• DC
  • Marvel

Most Helpful Guy

• Ill get this out of the way first marvel cinematic universe >>>>>> dc cinematic universe... dc's three movies so far have sucked ass
    Although the dark knight trilogy is probably better than all the mcu movies

But onto what really matters... comics

in my opinion DC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvel
    I think they have better characters, better stories, and just a better overall feel.
    When i was younger i liked marvel more but when i got a bit older i definitely joined team DC
    Justice League > Avengers 😈

Most Helpful Girl

• DC all the way. This is how I look at it; DC has a more serious tone both comic book and movie wise and Marvel is very well childish. Too many bright colors, even the villains seem tame. DC is for adults and Marvel is for kids and teenagers. No disrespect thats just the vibe I get.

What Guys Said 15

• DC.

Mostly because of Batman the Animated Series and the entire DCEU, aka my childhood.

Which is why I was never for a justice League movie, don't ruin my childhood like that.

Though this would have been really cool

static.comicvine.com/.../...er-superman-batman.jpg

• I like both, depends on a decade.

• You didn't ask about comics, general media or movies. Most people will obviously pick Marvel for the movies.

• The Dark Knight > Marvel movies > Mavel netflix series > The Dark Knight Rises > Whatever it is that DC movies are trying to do.

• Marvel it seems more real to me

• not a fan of either of those, but if I have to choose then it will be Marvel

• DC for the Joker and Batman.

• Batman beats them all. DC gets the nod.

• DC because of Batman.

• for me marvel no contest

• DC is with Batman. Ao DC

• ... Neither?

• Marvel

• I prefer DC and you?

• Movies- marvel
    Comics- marvel (personally read more marvel than DC, but didn't read much)
    Characters- DC. For me, marvel only had captain America (because I agree with his views) and some of the xmen. batmans villains alone are more interesting than a lot of marvel characters to me, and batman himself alone is more interesting.

What Girls Said 9

• 40s and 50s - DC
    60s and 70s - Marvel
    80s and 90s - DC
    00s - Marvel

DC is doing better right now though.

• I see the appeal of DC, and I think a lot of the die hard comic book fans prefer DC, but I'm personally a Marvel girl. I prefer the nature of their movies, although DC did take a good swipe at them with Suicide Squad.

• All of the above, depends on a superhero.

• Marvel has more characters you can sympathize and identify with, more human and down to earth. That's why in my opinion more people like Marvel.

• DC no hesitation Batman is the best

I'm so excited for the DC movies next year ("Wonder Woman" and "Justice League")! :D After seeing the 3-hour version of "Batman v Superman" this year, I am liking where the movies are going, haha. ^_^ I hope they allow their movies to be long if the story calls for it.

Aw well I hope you can find some time to relax soon. ^_^

@nfigure Yes me too, thanks ^-^

• DC..

• DC because of Batman, The Joker and Harley Quinn.

• DC Comics is more child friendly than Marvel.

Really? Sometimes I feel it's the other way around, we'll recently anyway

Not really marvel copycats a lot of the times with characters a well, sure dc copies but most of the time marvel copies. Marvel alway's feels like fantasy while dc has darker atmosphere and more mystery.

@CHRIS11796 do you know what I mean by universes and multiverse?

• Always been a DC fan.