Do you remember when everyone was obsessed with Pokemon GO?

Knew it wasn't going to last long lol

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I still play a bit but we're not going other every chance we get anymore haha just play it when we are already out walking

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I absolutely loved it, I mean, I still have the app but very rarely use it anymore.
    I think it was down to the fact of the same Pokemon always showing up in my area. Like to catch anything decent you'd have to go driving or somewhere new... There's only so many places.

• Maybe once that one guy actually caught them all and everyone realized what it would take to do so, they gave up 😂

They aren't all officially available yet, that was a hacker that did that. And new features are being added soon and you still have gyms to fight at

• Fair sure the nerds still are, the hype has just worn off.
    I catch some kids in my class playing it under the table lol.

• I'm relieved about it, honestly.

• I'm waiting for the moment when my mom will stop playing it too. 😂

• I'm still playing it, just to catch rare pokemons. as a free game apps, i think player should be thankful
    and this is only the 1st generation pokemons, there should be more, and I'm expecting they will upgrade the game later

Yeah i am not saying it was a bad app, just overhyped honestly

Battling other trainers would be nice and finding shiny Pokemon. But getting stardust is a pain! They should have the option to trade candies for stardust

@mrsingle yeahh! i agree with that, it's so anoyying

• I still play it. .3.

• that's still a thing

• Yeah

• 😂 never tried it, never played it

• I still play it and am waiting for sun and moon. But I've been a fan since I was 10

• I never even tried playing pokemon go... :(
    That's ok, there are better games around the world.

• Aren't they still? I know in my country they're..

• I hated that game lol

What Guys Said 12

• People are still playing it and competing and playing against each other locally. Well, for most of the younger crowd anyway.

I rather see some new similar clones for other games or movies franchises that are popular or even other apps using similar concepts of the augmented reality? think that's what that type of technology was called used for pokemon go. The point is I want something using the same technology but for something fresh and new.

• is it already over? I never tried it. I went on a walk with a friends sister because she was hot but that's about my extent with that.

• They will uodate the game though.

I know but i doubt it will change anything. We'll see

Its just gonna be like minecraft i suppose. A game like no other that will have a continueos development.

• Where I live people still play it. Sometimes I just want to walk down the street with a friggin shovel and knock this sh*t out of them 😂

• I dunno, still fairly obssessed, seen a lot of people still going on about it lol, not too much longer before its everywhere again when they come out with special updates, i myself didn't find it that great, yeah catching in your neighborhood and others is cool and being a part of a gym provided you can hold it long enough is cool but other then that it was boring

• Forget pokemon go i just want sun and moon

• I still play it from time to time. I like hatching eggs while I walk. It's a great form of exercise.

• I never was, I'm a Pokemon rights activist

• I've always liked the original games better to be honest.

• of course the hype won't last.

haven't touched it in weeks... never really got me. too simplistic and boring

• Good thing it's over. It was just yet another overhyped things like Tokio Hotel once was >.<

• I still play and I win at all the gyms because the hackers got banned for cheating