If you were stuck in a room with a fictional character (girl version) who would you prefer it to be?

If a fictional character and you were held captive in a functioning house equivalent room. The character also had a crush on you. You have never met before hand. Who you prefer it to be out of these girls?

• SybilIf you were stuck in a room with a fictional character (girl version) who would you prefer it to be?
  • Black WidowIf you were stuck in a room with a fictional character (girl version) who would you prefer it to be?
  • LenaIf you were stuck in a room with a fictional character (girl version) who would you prefer it to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lena. I like her dry humor

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know any of them but Black Widow looks cutest

• Sybil because she was gorgeous and loved her personality but if allowed any, id say Tali'Zorah from mass effect or Arya from the inheritance quadrilogy

• I guess black widow but mostly because I have no idea who the other two are supposed to be

• I like Lena i think she's pretty and change from the others.

• lena for sure

• Lena

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0