Who of these is the best villain in your opinion?

• Darth Vader ("Star Wars")
    14% (2)43% (6)29% (8)Vote
  • The Joker ("The Dark Knight")
    43% (6)29% (4)36% (10)Vote
  • Hannibal Lecter ("The Silence of the Lambs")
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Ramsay Snow ("Game of Thrones")
    14% (2)14% (2)14% (4)Vote
  • Dolores Umbridge ("Harry Potter")
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Voldemort ("Harry Potter")
    14% (2)14% (2)14% (4)Vote
  • Other (comment)
    8% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the Joker! I was also a little upset that Bane didn't make the cut for this list :(

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

They need a maximum number of poll options of at least 10.

Most Helpful Guy

• Darth Vader, because he's the anti-villain. His reasons for joining the Dark Side were good intentions (save his wife and kids). But even after all his atrocities he still had good in him.
    Awesome villain.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That's easy, Darth Vader and Voldemort.

0|1
    0|0
  • Darth Vader's Mater, Darth Sidious... that guy divided the Galaxy, and manipulated both sides during the Clone Wars, with no one noticing until it was too late.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lex Luthor

0|0
    0|0
  • B + other = Patrick Bateman from American Psycho

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Darth Vader, followed by Voldemort and Hannibal Lecter. I would also add Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought Ramsay Snow was really evil in GoT but an honourable mention for Joffrey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Succumbing to the forces of the dark side, you can't be beat Vader. But joker comes in a close second place

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for darth vader but with that i mean the new guy from the newest movie. Kylo Ren was his name i think. I think he played a very good role in that movie and was looking more "mighty" then the old darth vader.

0|0
    0|0
  • The joker followed by hannible and if i had to pick a third tyler durdan from fightclub

0|0
    0|0
  • Voldemort ("Harry Potter")

0|0
    0|0