Who of these is the best villain in your opinion?

• Darth Vader ("Star Wars")
    14%(2)29%(8)Vote43%(6)
  • The Joker ("The Dark Knight")
    43%(6)36%(10)Vote29%(4)
  • Hannibal Lecter ("The Silence of the Lambs")
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Ramsay Snow ("Game of Thrones")
    14%(2)14%(4)Vote14%(2)
  • Dolores Umbridge ("Harry Potter")
    7%(1)4%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Voldemort ("Harry Potter")
    14%(2)14%(4)Vote14%(2)
  • Other (comment)
    8%(1)3%(1)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the Joker! I was also a little upset that Bane didn't make the cut for this list :(

• They need a maximum number of poll options of at least 10.

Most Helpful Guy

• Darth Vader, because he's the anti-villain. His reasons for joining the Dark Side were good intentions (save his wife and kids). But even after all his atrocities he still had good in him.
    Awesome villain.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• That's easy, Darth Vader and Voldemort.

• Darth Vader's Mater, Darth Sidious... that guy divided the Galaxy, and manipulated both sides during the Clone Wars, with no one noticing until it was too late.

• Lex Luthor

• B + other = Patrick Bateman from American Psycho

What Guys Said 6

• Darth Vader, followed by Voldemort and Hannibal Lecter. I would also add Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek.

• Succumbing to the forces of the dark side, you can't be beat Vader. But joker comes in a close second place

• I thought Ramsay Snow was really evil in GoT but an honourable mention for Joffrey.

• I voted for darth vader but with that i mean the new guy from the newest movie. Kylo Ren was his name i think. I think he played a very good role in that movie and was looking more "mighty" then the old darth vader.

• The joker followed by hannible and if i had to pick a third tyler durdan from fightclub

• Voldemort ("Harry Potter")