People who played fallout 4 did you mod it?

I did

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely, i modded it so hard that i had to reinstall a couple of times lol, i intend to break it like i broke skyrim xD

all jokes aside though its probably one of the best games ever just because of its massive modding community, to play fallout4/skyrim and not mod it is like playing only half of the games full potential, and nothing beats having an NCR ranger outfit, a massive sniper rifle and the old 50s/new vegas soundtracks playing in the background.. especially now that the Garden of Eden Creation Kit (G. E. C. K.) is out :p

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I did not. Although as soon as someone introduces a quality Nick Valentine romance mod on the Xbone I'm all over that.

• Never played it but if I did I probably would mod it.

I did that with both Oblivion and Skyrim.

• I have it on PS4 so no.

The PS4 version doesn't have mod support

@Bandit74 I know, that's why I mentioned it. If I had it for PC or
      Xbox one I would have definitely already modded it.

Oh, I assumed the PS4 got mod support around the sametime the Xbox did :/

• No I did not

What Guys Said 13

• 0|1
  • I more or less refused to play it until I modded it. My first mod was Killable Essentials so I could kill Piper. Then I added no fusion core consumption by power armour, killable children, and the infamous CBBE mod.

The game sucks, however, so I shelved it for a year until about a month and a half ago. Now I have a ton of mods:
    -realistic vegetation (200 years after the war, the world would be lush and green and overgrown)
    -a mod that stops the radscorpions from teleporting (they say it's burrowing, but it is just a cheap insta-teleport mechanic)
    -realistic power armour (now it is all but impervious to small arms fire, reflects lasers, and makes you immune to radiation provided the suit has all pieces intact)
    -a sleeping bag, so I can sleep and save my game anywhere I like (it also lets you set up crafting stations)
    -an M-14 EBR rifle, that is my primary weapon.
    -X-02 Power Armour (what the Enclave had in Fallout 3)
    -a mod that lifts the ridiculous restrictions on saving in Survival mode. This is not a stable game! It crashes a LOT! I have lost HOURS of survival play because I couldn't find a stupid bed to save in and it wouldn't let me set up my sleeping bag.
    -mods that make Curie, Hancock and Piper sexier (well, until I kill her, anyway)
    -better flashlights
    -better hunger and survival needs
    -darker nights
    -better storms
    -more hairstyles and colours

I honestly couldn't be bothered to play without these. I am also never preordering a Bethesda game again, I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed.

at this point playing the game in power armor is not that fun anymore :\

Also i made a mistake with the gas byproduct of nuclear fusion, its 2H2 not H2N2, basically 2 deuterium atoms bonded together, since this byproduct cannot be safely disposed of on demand they have to kept in near fusion plasma state to conserve space, however this plasma containment draws power from the cores total output making the core fairly inefficient but follows the reasoning against overunity, even a super reactor from the vault 88 workshop can't reach overunity :p

@renogaza it was explicitly stated that the power supply in power armour would last 100 years. If you go sprinting around in it, that's draining a capacitor that then needs time to recharge without pushing the armour's motivators hard. Power armour is demanding in that it "only" lasts 100 years. The first core you're likely to find has kept all the lights and equipment on in the museum in Concord for 200 years and still had quite a bit of life left. A high consumption activity (like firing a Gatling laser) will of course consume a large amount quickly.

I doubt the technology has been lost, or else as I said they would be too precious to allow those sort of operations that you have seen being conducted in every single game. Remember that the NCR captured Enclave facilities, the BoS got hold of Vertibird schematics, and like I said, the NCR has working advanced infrastructure as does the Institute.

• Haven't played it yet but I am still playing no-arguments-the-best-game-of-all-time-SKYRIM, and I have played Fallout 3 a little.
    I have heavily modded the former while I didn't get far with the latter - couldn't buy in to the setting much. That and the bugs threw me out of it. I mean, vanilla Skyrim can be buggy but I was surprised at how buggy Fallout 3 was. I was once attacked by some kind of things in an abandoned town - and I fucking clipped in to the ground all the time - couldn't get passed the level so I uninstalled the game. Wasn't motivated to continue.

• I've played it and unlike a lot of people, I think it's a excellent game. It's very addicting. No I didn't mod it because I haven't gotten the creation kit for Xbox one. I want the P38 and Luger mods, they look cool. I think most people expected a lot of unique quests instead of the infamous Prestson Garvey loop quests. Fallout 4 is meant to feature more customization than a story.

• Come with my ps4 otherwise I would have got it on steam and modded it.

To answer your question - no I didn't.

• Never played Fallout 4 :(

Felt like skipping this question but I was invited so I felt inclined to answer

• I never cheat except in Gta after beating the game.

• No due to the jumpy frame-rates I was getting, I uninstalled it after a few hours and haven't touched it since.

• Nope

• The only mods I ever needed were the Thomas the tank engine mods. CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER!

• Never played, wouldn't mod.

• Have about 100 mods on Fallout 4 currently and over 1000 on Skyrim XD

• I bet you added the mods that made girls half naked or naked in the game you weirdo.