Favourite James Bond actor?

Personally mine is Timothy Dalton, which is an unpopular opinion but it is difficult to choose. Who's yours?

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Roger Moore for sure no question about it. He was the most romantic James Bond but also deadly and funny.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Connery and Brosnan. Craig is okay but the Quantum of Bollocks was so tedious, I didn't even bother going to see Skyfall.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah Connery is classic bond. I'm not a big fan of Craig myself he just doesn't seem to have enough of a bond quality

• Connery is my favorite so far

1|0
    0|0
  • I think for me old school Sean Connery

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up with Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, so he's my favourite... but I've liked pretty much all of them so far

1|0
    0|0
  • Daniel Craig
    Amazing and best Bond till now

1|0
    0|0
  • Roger Moore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pierce Brosnan

1|0
    0|0
  • Not Bond, but in a Bond film, Halle Berry, now 50!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pierce Brosnan and then Sean Connery

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about the first James Bond movie? 1962 I'll say julius no
    Now from the new now, It's goldfinger lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Props on picking Dalton. He's just straight full of energy, passion and danger, as a James Bond should be. He also has a refined theatrical element to him that I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wish i was a confident Alpha male like James Bond so i could get girls and stop being sex starved.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Don't worry women love shy guys too!

• 3mo

Really? great! i may not be confident but i'm sweet and loving and could never hurt a girl because of my passive nature, and i think those are good things unless all girls are masochists that like being dominated and slapped around.

• Chris Rock

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've only seen ones with Sean Connery and Pierce Bronson but I'm gonna go with Pierce Bronson.

1|0
    0|0