Whos watchin football right now?

Im not talking about that fairy soccor shit either. Im talking about the real shit. American Football.

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• about to be. i have to wait for my mom to finish watching seinfeld, then ill flip it over

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Its good so far. Tied game, panthers 1st n goal.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Browns fan? Good luck.

• 2mo

our cavs finally won, thats what im happy about

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• Not right now, but maybe when the Superbowl comes around then I would watch it with my buddies or something and we'll drink beer and have pizza or burgers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is where you grew up as I said yesterday on a question because I grew up playing soccer, it is my preference - I saw a headline in todays paper which made me do some research, there is a big soccer game tomorrow and they reckon the TV audience could be a billion and as a matter of interest I checked Superbowls, the top audiences is around 115 million mark which is very impressive considering its smaller market range. That would probably equate to a 2.5/3 billion figure for soccer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Football (or what you call "soccer") is the greatest sport on the planet. Deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol lawn fairies they are called. If your gonna doss them doss them right 😛 and nah I ain't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgot it was on tonight. Who's playing?

0|0
    0|0
  • FUHck No OP. Lions aren't on till Sunday, ask me then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm hoping someone pops Cam 'overrated' Newton so hard that it knocks his vagina loose!

0|1
    0|0
  • i want my foot on ur balls ;)

0|0
    0|0