Who are your least favorite celebrities?

1|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Useless rappers- little Wayne, Nicki Minaj, T. I., Pitbull, Kendrick Lamar, Fetty Wap, Iggy Azalea, Flo Rida, Soulja Boy, Young Jeezy, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, Tyga, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Bow Wow, DJ Khaled, Waka Flocka, Kid Ink, Chance, YG, and little Jon.
    Good rappers who are asses- Kanye West
    Socialites- Anyone who's name is Kardashian or Jenner

2|3
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with most of these but why hate on Taylor Swift. She is beautiful, smart and talented... oh, I get it. :D

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 11

• Jenners and Kardashians. It's weird how people have become so famous based on makeup and lip/booty injections or whatever the hell it is.

I think the ants should return to the anthill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kardashians..

0|2
    0|0
  • Rush Limbaugh
    Sean Hannity
    Karl Rove
    Donald Trump

1|0
    0|4
    • 2mo

I have no respect for anyone who hates Donald Trump!!!

• 2mo

@Titanic1912 I don't hate Trump although I do feel a bit sorry for him. As a NYer, I've know of him for 40 years and, well, he's beginning to lose his mind a bit and it is sad to see.

• This kinda implies that I care about them, which I don't. These people have no real meaning in my life. Call me out of touch with the media... I'm ok with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Julia Roberts, Ricky Gervais, Jerry Seinfeld, Michael Jackson, Mark Ruffalo, Denzel Washinton and Leonardo Dicaprio all top the list.

0|0
    0|1
  • HILARY CLINTON!!!
    Justin Bieber!!!
    Selena Gomez!!
    Demi Lovato!!!
    The Kardashians!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Any leftists/degenerates.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like Mel Gibson, and Clint Eastwood. But their politics have made me change my opinion and avoid their movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoopie Goldberg

0|0
    0|0
  • Riley Reid, For being rat faced and annoying but I still can't stop beating off to her :(

0|0
    0|0
  • kardashians and jenners (btw, i fully support ts's, it's just i can't stand their families). i have no idea why they're famous

0|0
    0|0