Do you have a character in a movie that you admire? what do you think this says about you?

there is a book out about how who you crush on on screen explains a little bit of what kind of person you like in real life. i like this hero from the kdrama healer. he pretends to be someone he is not to not give away his real identity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stauffenberg from the movie "Valkyrie". I guess that says that in my view, every try is worth its goal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lara Croft for her physical ability.

I am a very physically fit person also although many people think that I am
    too fragile, skinny and stupid to do anything until they actually see me do it.

What Guys Said 12

• My most admired characters are Lelouch from Code Geass and Light Yagami from Death Note. Anime, movie: same thing. Guess I'm a burn it all, utopia or nothing type who outwardly appears to be motivated by a greater good, while in actuality simply being a selfish, egotistical prick just doing self-serving shit. Except without a supernatural power. I also very much admire the geniuses. Does that make me a genius? :D

• I admire Lisbeth Salander in "The Girl In The Dragon Tattoo" - I also like Saga Noren in "The Bridge" and Elise Wasserman in "The Tunnel" - They are three socially awkward characters possibly with mild aspergers but I like their logical take on life.

• Spock - as in Leonard Nimoy Spock - in old school Star Trek. Not any of that JJ Abrams crap.

• Yes, I absolutely adored Dean's character in Blue Valentine.

• 0|0
  • yes and its the hero from the movie "Punisher 2"
    and not sure about admiring but i love wolverine

• I'd say Eric Draven from the Crow or Neo from the Matrix.

• A lot of Steven Seagal's characters.

• Batman

• James Bond because i could never be as confident with women as he is :( i'm just a loser beta male

• I admire quagmire from family guy. What does that say about me?

• I really admire the way Darth Vader ruthlessly achieves his goals in life and stops at nothing to get them, even forsaking his own family to do it. It's like he's a man from the 50's

What Girls Said 0