What is a show that you think is underrated?

For me that's Scrubs. As someone who is majoring in the medical field, it's the only accurate medical show. And it's better than Greys anatomy and House MD. Plus it has a dark sense of humor which I love. This is still the funniest line from the show.

Most Helpful Guy

• Animated: Gravity Falls

non animated: Third Rock from the Sun

Speaking of medical dramas have you ever seen ER? The first seasons with George Clooney are the best

No I have never tried it.

Its actually pretty spot on, Its not on netflix though. It focuses on many different types of doctors and medical staff working in the ER. Like one doctor is a surgeon, one is a cardioiogist, another is a pediatrician etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah Scrubs is SO good!! For me, I think The Office (US) is extremely under-rated. It might be huge in America but in the UK, barely anyone has watched it or only watched the first series then thought it was crap :( And that just kills me!!

Also, Summer Heights High is most definitely under-rated and is my favourite ever

Tbh the office US first season was so shit compared to the UK I stopped watching, it picked up though and I'd say it's pretty good.

I would definitely recommend. I'm watching Parks & Recreation at the moment and it's alrriigghhhtt but I think The Office is a lot better :)

I should pick up parks and rec then because I really didn't like the first few episodes so just stopped.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't really call scrubs underrated, but ok. I'll have to go with darkwing duck, freakazoid, life (fuck you 2008 writers guild), an idiot abroad and/or the Ricky gerveis show, Jane the virgin (don't judge me 😛) and vice principlals... I'm also missing 1 or 2, but whatever

I think when it comes to medical shows, people prefer greys anatomy about 90% of the time. And when it come to dark humor, you either love it or you don't. I tried to like greys anatomy but I just couldn't. I even tried watching the episode that is considered the best and most intense and still didn't like it. I thought it was inaccurate and predictable. I think it's trying too hard to be the Game of Thrones of medical shows.

I mean in terms of accuracy, yeah. Also, most people who watch grey's anatomy are girls and they watch it because of mcdreamy. But let's not pretend scrubs didn't last 9 seasons... I don't think any of the ones I listed lasted more than 3

Yes, that's true. Everyone knows about Grey's Anatomy, but not Scrubs. I love Scrubs for the same reasons you said. It seems to me, every episode of Grey's that I've ever seen, looks exactly the same. I think it focuses too much on the aspect of sex at work, lol, it seems like that's all I've ever seen on it. Scrubs has a bit of that, but for a show about a guy's wild fantasies, it does seem very realistic on many levels. I've heard that med students say it's extremely accurate, like you said.

• Century City... It was a CBS show in 2004 that mixed science fiction and law.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_City_(TV_series)

• I was a huge fan of "Scrubs"
    Patient: "I never liked you people "
    Turk : "You People, you hear that J. D?
    J. D : "I did"
    Patient : "So I don't like surgeons, there I said it"

• I can't say House M. D. is better than Scrubs because I haven't watched Scrubs

But I know House M. D. is amazing so for now I'll hold that belief thanks

Dexter is underrated. So is 24.

I have seen a few episodes of house and it is good. But scrubs is more scientifically and emotionally accurate. Greys anatomy just pisses me off. I could point out inaccuracies all day.

You're a fan of 24 too?

@JudgmentDay Everyone's a fan of 24. Just not everyone has seen it lol

• Silicon valley or Mr robot are both highly respected shows but I honestly think they are some of the best shows ever.

• The blacklist. Not a single person I know watches it. Yet it's one of the best shows ever. Everyone who reads this you need to start watching it!!!

• Little Women: LA
    So much drama on this show

ll-media.tmz.com/.../...tle-women-la-liftime-2.jpg

• Blue Bloods

What Girls Said 2

• Skins. (British version), no one watches it, it's great :/

• E. R was good