What series are you watching lately? What do you like about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• the ones I'm watching lately are

Who's the Boss it's a classic from the 80s and it's just good clean, funny humor for the most part.

Mad about you, it's another classic from I think the 90s or 80s about a married couple, like the kind of couple everyone want's to be like.

Psych, super funny show about a guy with crazy detective and problem solving ability's who pretends to be a psychic private detective he has his own little building for his PI stuff and he works as a PI for the police in his city, he has a black sidekick named Gus who's his best friend since birth. Though he never calls Gus by his actual name, instead calls him by 80 movie character names, singers and just goofy names in general and he loves making obscure 80s references. It's just a really funny show you can't help but love and laugh at the humor is clean and the whole family can watch it.

Firefly, another great TV series that was sadly canceled after one season -_- but it's about a group of smugglers that pulls jobs and commits crime, but they're good guys, kind of like anti hero's I guess since the government in the series is majorly corrupt and evil. But it's really good, it's got action, romance, it's funny and witty and stars Nathan Fillion

and finally Castle, again staring Nathan Fillion were he plays a rich and successful crime author who writes private detective crime novels. He's funny, witty, a bit immature but serious when he needs to be and he helps solves crimes with the New York Police by using his skills as a crime author and his tries within New York to solve crimes as a consultant with the police, his partner is a attractive lady detective, it's a great show, especially if your a writer like me ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Just finished Pretty Little Liars. I love that.
    Again finished last night How To Get Away With Murder.

Tried Stranger Things and not sure. trying Scream and that's like a more extreme PLL... I liked PLL because it was full of drama with a hint of mystery, it wasn't scary. Scream had made me uncomfortable a couple of times.

Looking for something similar to PLL and HTGAWM but not doing well :/

Blackadder IV is good but probably not for you. Likewise Bluestone 42 is amazing but probably not for you.

What Guys Said 32

• Just finished Stranger Things recently. That's an insanely good show, anyone who hasn't watched it should definitely check it out. Besides that I've been watching Scrubs and will be watching the latest seasons of American Horror Story and The Walking Dead which should be on Netflix soon.

• When the next season of SuperNatural returns that is what I'll be watching. Haven't had time to watch or binge on any episodes of any TV shows at the moment.

• Shameless
    cimg.tvgcdn.net/.../141230-news-mag-shameless.jpg

It's about an impoverish family living in Chicago just trying to survive day by day. The central character is Fiona, who had to drop out of school to take care of her younger siblings.

• Food Wars

It's about chefs and people that get orgasms because the food is so tasty. Do I need to say more? #ILoveAnime

And I started to catch up on Inspector Barneby... the original English title is Midsomer Murders I think. I like those because they are not too serious and dark but also don't have that silly dumb humour.

• Longmire. The best of modern TV imho... it's about real people. You recognize them. Unfortunately...

• Law & Order
    Law & Order: Criminal Intent
    Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
    South Park

• Catfish.

I hadn't watched MTV in ages, and it's so different now. It's mostly TV shows. I caught a few episodes of Catfish the other day, and it was interesting. I had no idea so many people would try to be someone else. I guess it's hard for us to understand why they do it when we aren't them.

So, that's my new series, for now. I haven't watched Survivor for about 3 years, I may go back to that to see what it's like now.

• House M. D. I like how the character is a pragmatist and egotistical and gets away with it. Unlike other shows the bad guy get away with it. It's incredible.

• Lately I've been watching Prision Break (I don't know why I haven't watched it before, it's awesome) and The 100. Prision Break is good, all the characters are well developed and interesting and as for The 100, I like the whole scenario, of people coming back to earth.

• General hospital I like the mafia and the mafia busters as well

• to name a few.. better call saul, black sails, dickensian, fear the walking dead, game of thrones, outlander, peaky blinders, penny dreadful, ray donovan, the walking dead, vikings

• MacGyver.

• Narcos, Vikings, The Americans, Fargo, Rick And Morty (free Rick!) Waiting for Sherlock to return, The Expanse has been the (positive) surprise for me this year.

• Narcos. How a good man can turn into pure evil. Its interesting, based on the true story of Pablo Escobar. But believe me, whichever show you watch, you will come back and watch 2 FRIENDS every single day. No matter how many times you have already seen it.

• "Suits" is the only thing I am watching at the moment.

• harem al sultan :p kiddding
    supernatural
    the following
    others include anime like berserk / food wars
    i like the stories and characters specailly in berserk

• im watching "The middle" these days, its a very awesome comedy show about a middle class family, its a really good series, And soon im gonna start watching Seinfeld.

• I've been watching Lost. I know it's really old but my niece and brother in law started watching it and they want me to catch up with them. I like it but I don't love it

• Turkish serie called ''Diriliş'' its on holiday right now but will start soon.

http://i.hizliresim.com/7Ay3k5.png

• Game of Thrones.

Do I even need to explain?

• Game of thrones!! I like everything about it... Especially the dragons and the killings :-D

• Prison break! Amazing

• Anime all the time ROM-COM

• Aşk laftan anlamaz

and

Seviyor sevmiyor

Sounds good !

But watch the first one not the second if you like it.

The first is romantic while the second is a romantic comedy. But as you can imagine it's not so funny when it gets translatef

i wacth everytime the walking dead

• I Watch all the ecchi, harem, comedy anime and...

i Watch hentai on the low.

• Mr. Robot

I like everything about it.

• Battlestar Galactica good stories and characters

• Ncis is pretty funny, and thrilling.

Cuckoo is totally funny and easy watching.

Bake off is cool and makes me hungry.

How about you, what makes you tick elissadido?

I'll be honest looking at your picture and following your questions is pretty exciting too ;-)

Any chance you can help me out on mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2107256-do-women-want-rough-romantic-sex-from-the-same-person-see-details

• New: stage School

• Erased: The Town Where Only I Am Missing.
    thriller including time travelling
    very good, similar to Stein's Gate

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• I am binge watching Scrubs right now. It has a dark sense of humor which I love. I am majoring in the medical field and I think it's better than Greys anatomy and House MD. Also I have been watching The Big Bang Theory. I don't care if people don't like the Big Bang theory I think it's a hilarious show.

• House MD. I watch it for Hugh Laurie. He's too good in it.

The Big Bang Theory- it's funny in parts

• I like Suits, Ray Donavan and Game of Thrones.(but I'm only on season 3)

• Pretty Little Liars. I love that show because it's a mystery thriller, a chick flick, and coming of age.

• The 100 ! It's just great to watch, great story-line and the characters are captivating.

• binge watching suits

• Game of thrones... Lol
    It looks real