Would you start fighting crime if you could make clothes bullet proof?

Essentially, if you created a liquid which when you soak your clothes in makes it bullet proof. Would you begin fighting crime if you couldn't be hit by bullets?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• nah, the police would arrest me for being a vigilante. vigilantes are not tolerated in a society that already has a police force. you see the government has a monopoly on maintaining law and order. if any other person or organization would do the work of the police, people would quickly come to realize that a government monopoly on law and order is not actually necessary for maintaining a peaceful society.

if i would fight crime like a super hero i would be undermining the authority of the government because i am doing their job. it would put the police force to shame as well.

the government does not tolerate competition.

• I suppose it is an avenue that I might think about it - With bullet proof clothes I am always worried about head shots

• Kevlar bullet proof vests stop handgun bullets.

• No because being shot isn't the only way you can die

• No, vigilantes are not good for society UNLESS society is in a real problem.

• no i wouldn't