Name the reason and the sentence: Which celebrity would you put in prison if you could (just to torture them)?

For whatever reason: name the reason and the sentence!

• Justin Bieber, One Direction and the like... they just bug me.
  • Taylor Swift... liar, liar, pants on fire.
  • Tom Cruis... basically any scientologist.
  • Any Kardashian... you name it...
  • Stephen Collins, Bill Cosby... for obvious reasons.
  • Robin Thicke, John Mayer - you can just tell they're jackasses...
  • Gwyneth Paltrow - so pompous...

Most Helpful Guy

• Farrah Abraham, public indecency, releasing a sex tape in which she is permanently giving oral sex, might shut her up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoah I totally didn't see Bill Cosby name. I voted for Taylor Swift because she annoys me but yeah I'm gonna definitely go with Bill Cosby. I recently got a ticket for speeding. So why do he gets to rape women for years & face zero consequence? It shouldn't work like that.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• I'd put Donald Trump in prison for life. He's a jackass that we seriously do need as president, and allegedly (I say that only so people don't jump all over me about it not being entirely proven) abused and raped his ex wife.