I need book ideas?

Hey, so I used to go through like two books a night, I'd stay up late with a cup of coffee and just read for hours. I miss those days. I just haven't been into reading as much, so could someone please give me some of their favorite books or authors? :)

To give you an idea of what I like, it varies from Stephen King to Sarah Dessen, to A. S. King... I love scary/psychological books, but also romance ones or cool fantasy ones. Not like the adult type books with the buff men and scantily clad women on the front :P

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Full Metal Panic
    But I only read book 4-12 because 1-4 was covered by the series and 1-4 are also very hard to get in English (out of print and very hard to find for download)
    Type: Romance, Comedy, Action, Thriller (multiple hidden underground organisation), future military technology but Cold War between USA and Sowjet never stopped, most main characters high school age.

Dan Brown: digital fortress
    IT centered thriller

Eric Malpass: Summer Awakening
    Romance about the young master of the young son of an English landlord and finding his first love in the new maid
    about 300 pages, I read it in one night xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill (Kings Son)
    -awesome read. Sounds slightly lame, but its one of my favorites ever once I picked it up. Reading it again now actually.

Flowers in the Attic series
    -these will always have a place on my bookshelf. They are so great and the way it all plays out and entwines is fabulous but sad. I love these books but felt so exhausted for them in the end.

Into the Wild
    -guy lived more in 2 years than most people live in a lifetime.

Song of Ice and Fire
    The Outsiders💚

Jodi Piccolt has some good ones. They usually all have that crazy plot twist and some leave you with no answers and just your own ideas.

Thank you so much :D I will be sure to write these down and look for them in the library.

Didn't know Stephen King had a son, I bet his books are great ^-^

You're welcome! And I love that one, I actually prefer it over most of Kings stuff. = )

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm. Well, I've got too many to count. A few recommendations though, of books I've read pretty recently by new authors I hadn't read before- in the scary/psychological category, I'd recommend 'While My Eyes Were Closed' by Linda Green, 'The Sister' by Louise Jensen, 'The Girl in 6E' by Alessandra Torre, and 'The Girl on the Train' by Paula Hawkins. As for romance, I think you'd enjoy Linda Howard's books- 'Mr Perfect's the most acclaimed best-selling stand-alone one at the moment, so it'd be a good place to start. Along with 'The Hating Game' by Sally Thorne, a fresh new debutant author. As for a cool fantasy series that'd complement your other tastes, I'd recommend 'The Rook' by Daniel O' Malley, along with the recently released sequel 'Stiletto'. Any of those sound interesting to you?

• Nope sorry 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 2

• I am obsessed with books. I read a really good one yester day called shadow and bone.

• One of my favorite fantasy series is the Stormlord Trilogy by Glenda Larke.