Agree or disagree: Gaming home consoles are for little kids and poor peasants who can never afford a good gaming PC/laptop?

According to some of the PC master trolls, that's what they believe and this is coming from someone who games on both PC and consoles.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• What if you play on both consoles and Personal computers?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's for people who don't want to bother with going through the hassle of a thousand different considerations to see if they can even run a game to begin with.

I think for most part, people just simply can't afford good gaming PCs because the vast majority of high-end gaming PCs cost no less than $1000 and that's excluding building your own PCs, which is probably another reason why people don't buy gaming PCs (some are too lazy).

Yep. I've been a year behind the current generation for yonks, and my computer's always been a cheap jack of all trades machine for financial reasons. I'm one of the few people in the world who got Metal Gear Solid 5 on the Xbox 360!

• PC is the master race when compared to Microsoft and PlayStation. But if you like their exclusives, then it's justified. Consoles are also better for local multiplayer.

I'm quite shocked at the reference to economic "class". There's a big difference between trolling and being nasty& evil af

• video games are for little kids and dorky guys who will never get laid.