Who's your favourite Actor & Actress?

Mine is:

Demi Moore
Who's your favourite Actor & Actress?
Jason Statham

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I like Robert De Niro in his early stuff
    http://i2.listal.com/image/705363/500full.jpg
    And I like French actress Clémence Poésy
    galeri2.uludagsozluk.com/.../...e-poesy_290672.jpg

• Its hard to pick just one,
    I wrote a take on actors and actresses who make everything better though
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30086-actors-who-make-anything-better

• Tom Hardy. He may not have won an academy award but he is golden every time.

I like Marion Cotillard as an actress. She's starring in Allied alongside Brad Pitt.

I like him too. In a weird way, cause that guy speaks funny lol

• Mhmmm Demi More is still looking good! 😋 haha

I have a mam crush on George Clooney haha so him!

• I have to admit that I am impressed with Tom Cruise as an actor. I like George Clooney's selection of roles (for the most part).

For an actress, I just love Diane Lane and enjoy every movie she has made.

Really random, but my uncle was George Clooney's roommate in college. He has this priceless group photo of them where George is wearing super short shorts and flipping off the camera lol

I mean, is it like a disability or something? Does he need some type of affirmative action when it comes to the Academy Awards? What about Peter Dinklage?

You haven't heard all the ridicule over the years? :o A lot of people tend to crap on him for it and think dismissively of his ability as an actor, even going so far as to consider it laughable that a man of his stature "tries to" be the leading man that he is (especially when it comes to action roles, despite the fact that he's actually one of the fittest actors out there and does a lot of his own stunts). It's basically just the same kind of dismissive attitude that some people have of short men in real life sometimes: the "haha but he's still just a little man pretending to be a big boy" kind of attitude.

However, granted, there have been lots of shorter leading men since the black-and-white era who haven't gotten as much flack for being short. It might possibly be due to dislike of him in other areas, so the public finds this physical thing to ridicule him about.

• I have a lot of favourites tbh

• I really don't know. I like so many and there are so many great actors and actresses.

• i know im 50, but i have such a crush on the British actress kate beckinsale

• Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael C. Hall, Matt Damon, the list goes on and on

Emma Stone, that chick from Secretary but not because of that movie, and still the list goes on

• Lee Pace

• My God I used to have a wank tape compilation back in the day of all my favourite actresses doing nude and sex scenes. Jamie lee Curtis, Salmaya hayek, Demi Moore, Kylie Minogue musci vids. So much man butter

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm probably Charlize Theron

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...pfqQz31rpywblo1_500.gif

And Robert Downey Jr.

media.giphy.com/media/c91rQif7vkVJ6/giphy.gif

Obviously there's a bunch more that I like but those two are my faves, going by acting skills.

• At this fleeting moment in time, Vera Farmiga and Christoph Waltz. My favorite actors/actresses are always changing, but that doesn't mean I don't love my previous favorites just as much.

• Troian Bellisario - I think she aced her role in PLL, definitely one of the strongest characters in that show. Just throwing that out there since she is new to my list of favorite actors
    Zac Efron
    Leo Dicaprio
    Johnny Depp
    Courtney Cox
    Dakota Fanning - lovely child actress
    Ben Stiller - He's funny!
    Annalyne Mccord - loved her on 90210

>>>>>>"Ben Stiller - He's funny!"

Have you seen his adaptation of "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"? :D One of my favorite movies of the past few years. So underrated!

@nfigure Sounds awesome, thanks for letting me know about it :D

Ben stiller is awesome. He's soooo funny

• None come to mind...

• Josh Duhamel and Kate Hudson.

• tie between Sandra Bullock and Rachel McAdams
    Channing Tatum