Are There Any Movies You Want To Recommend To Someone :p?

Are There Anyone On Here Or Someone In General You Want To Recommend A Movie To? :p There Are A Few Movies I Like I Want To Recommend To A Few Movies

2mo @madhatters4 @MrAtticusLebowski @Likes2drive @WhiteSteve @OlderAndWiser @lightbulb27 @OlderAndWiser @palek @nala_rawr @datgirl @RJGraveyTrain @RicanEyes @paris13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• "Sully," with Tom Hanks. Awesome True Story.
    I just Saw this last Week at the movies, @Red88xxx, and if One can't Watch it There in that Chair, take a Seat when it Comes out in DVD.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• everyone ought to watch helter-skelter if not just for the sex scene 沢尻エリカ×綾野剛 \(//∇//)\

• There are so many! But I just woke up and my brain is a bit fuzzy

• I like indie films most which isn't a popular genre here.

What Guys Said 5

• Walking Tall, the original 1970's movie with Joe Don Baker. Trueish story of a guy who kicks butt!
    Brians Song - my first major cry in a movie!

• I think that "Usual Suspects" (1994) is a good movie

• I always get some laughs from Coming To America. An HBO series which was better than any movies was Band Of Brothers.

• I want to recommend series to my frined but they are just f up and I dont want any longer care to recommend

• Yeah there are two very long ones I know of, "The Stand" and "The Lost Room"